Falling out with best friends...

"We didn't have a lot in common in any more,"

Oh yeah well what about breakfast at Tiffany's?

my best friend has been my best friend since grade 2 and hes 38 now. i feel bad for him because hes still a virgin, and probably will be for the rest of his life. hes not even a bad looking guy, hes just afraid of having to tell a girl hes still a virgin, he doesnt even admit it to me but i know he is

He got into heroin. I was too old to deal with that shit.

my best friend has been my best friend since grade 2 and hes 38 now. i feel bad for him because hes still a virgin, and probably will be for the rest of his life. hes not even a bad looking guy, hes just afraid of having to tell a girl hes still a virgin, he doesnt even admit it to me but i know he is

lol arent you that doormat of a poster who let your 'step son' walk all over you like you are the beta bitch you are ???

His comment makes so much sense...

Considering your response. It confirms it. 😆

We all know that 38 year old virgin "best friend" is you, ya dork. You're not fooling anyone here.

Yeah all my friends growing up were losers who wound up addicted to drugs and going to prison except for a few. Those few moved far away and have their own families. I made something of myself and only kept a few friends I made later in life.

You are your own best friend then.

Back