• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fake: Star Trek Wesley Crusher/Traveller spinoff coming 2018

How many people did you think you would fool with this?

wil-wheaton-attends-the-premiere-of-walt-disney-pictures-and-rogue-picture-id629095026

What does Chaz Bono have to do with Star Trek?

^ It was the 2nd episode with the Traveler

Picard and Federation were forcibly removing some colonists for whatever reason who looked like Native American Indians. Crusher thought it was wrong, and handed Picard his starfleet pin, told Picard that he and starfleet were wrong and he didn't want to be a part of it no more.

All the backstory about his dad, and loving the enterprise and fast-tracking his way to captain etc, he turned it all in right there to go astral-projecting the universe lol

Was so badass :D

I feel like there is a Mandela Effect thing going on with Wil Wheaton.

I could have sworn that dude died.

Maybe I am confusing him with Jonathan Brandis.

I just assumed this was fake and rolled with it. You mean there are actually people who believed it.

^ It was the 2nd episode with the Traveler

Picard and Federation were forcibly removing some colonists for whatever reason who looked like Native American Indians. Crusher thought it was wrong, and handed Picard his starfleet pin, told Picard that he and starfleet were wrong and he didn't want to be a part of it no more.

All the backstory about his dad, and loving the enterprise and fast-tracking his way to captain etc, he turned it all in right there to go astral-projecting the universe lol

Was so badass :D
I did read a Star Trek book 2 years ago, where Wesley comes back, and saves the day. Has to unite the various travelers to basically stop the doomsday machine.

Will Wheaton has literally made his entire career off of TNG and Big Bang Theory prior to this.

Will Wheaton has literally made his entire career off of TNG and Big Bang Theory prior to this.
To be fair, it's not like any other Trek actor has had much of a career once they left the franchise.

Patrick Stewart is the exception, but he's awesome.

Good. There always was an insatiable demand for more Wesley Crusher.
For the first few seasons, he got more fan mail than anyone, bitches loved him.

I like him. His exchanges with Spiner in the past few years have been funny

Back