Fake news spread by MSM: Great increase in hate crime since Trump's election

If you acknowledge they are not all fake, then?

Even Agent Orange himself said to stop it. There were 867 cases 10 days post election. So 3 examples from whenever of fakery is pretty moot, huh? http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/
I already acknowledged some are real.

3 examples would be moot. We have over 100 that are verified (you should actually click and read the links I send you). I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet there are more. Friend of mines car was vandalized with "Go back to Mexico! Trump 2016!" spray paint, despite being a Mexican-American who had a Trump sign in his yard.

I'm willing to bet not all hoaxes have been proven (as a matter of fact, I bet it's pretty difficult to prove).

But yeah, some obviously are real. Take this one for example.

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest
http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...r-15-beaten-during-rockville-protest/slide/1/

My main complaint is that it's not a hate crime if it's done to white people. That is inherently racist. Obvious it can and does happen on both sides, but let's be honest about some things shall we?

Wrong.

867 is from Southern Poverty Law Center.

Never heard of them, but it sounds like they're making a good living out of reporting 'hate'. To be taken with a grain of salt.

I already acknowledged some are real.

3 examples would be moot. We have over 100 that are verified (you should actually click and read the links I send you). I'm not sure, but I'm willing to bet there are more. Friend of mines car was vandalized with "Go back to Mexico! Trump 2016!" spray paint, despite being a Mexican-American who had a Trump sign in his yard.

I'm willing to bet not all hoaxes have been proven (as a matter of fact, I bet it's pretty difficult to prove).

But yeah, some obviously are real. Take this one for example.

Trump supporter, 15, beaten during Rockville protest
http://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...r-15-beaten-during-rockville-protest/slide/1/

My main complaint is that it's not a hate crime if it's done to white people. That is inherently racist. Obvious it can and does happen on both sides, but let's be honest about some things shall we?
Your main complaint is that white people can't be victims of hate crimes? What is all this "I'm a victim and oppressed by blacks, lesbians and shemale" stuff lately? Gimme a break.

Wrong.

867 is from Southern Poverty Law Center.

But I know, they're in on it too. To make Drumpfers look bad. Which is silly, everyone knows their rep is great?

What are you frothing at the mouth about now?
Go to bed.

Social media is to blame for everything.

Never heard of them, but it sounds like they're making a good living out of reporting 'hate'. To be taken with a grain of salt.
You've never heard of the southern poverty law center?

JESUS. You people really are low information.

Your main complaint is that white people can't be victims of hate crimes? What is all this "I'm a victim and oppressed by blacks, lesbians and shemale" stuff lately? Gimme a break.
My main complaint is the double standard.

The fake hate crimes are another grievance.

Owning you in an argument is just the cherry on top.

What are you frothing at the mouth about now?
Go to bed.
this is now the 2nd time you've said you were going to ignore me and then couldn't, because you're obsessed. Stop filling up my inbox with spam, nerd.

this is now the 2nd time you've said you were going to ignore me and then couldn't, because you're obsessed. Stop filling up my inbox with spam, nerd.

"you're obsessed"

meanwhile 99.9% of your posts are about Alex Jones

lel

You quoted me you ignoramus. Good god you're losing it.

My main complaint is the double standard.

The fake hate crimes are another grievance.

Owning you in an argument is just the cherry on top.
So, double standards, fake hate crimes, and declaring victory in e-arguments....conspicuous in its absence are concerns about actual victims of actual hate crimes Billy Bobs and Cleetus. Which, I assure you, do exist.

Lots of potential Russians on sherdog trying to get people to lose trust in their institutions

Can't you just admit you're wrong? Are you really digging in your heals this much? How about you show the massive backlash where whites are randomly attacking minorities screaming "Trumps president now so it's ok!." It's so fucking comically stupid.

I readily admit I love Alex, he's my favorite comedian.

Yeah, you're obsessed. You should probably never use that word again. It's legitimately terrifying. Your avatar is of Alex Jones. All of your posts are about Alex Jones.

The cringiest part is how you're just preaching to the choir. It just accentuates how weird you are.

"Hey guys did you know Alex Jones is insane?"

haha yeah I guess he kind of is!

"Did you know Alex Jones is insane?"

yeah, you just s-

"Did you know Alex Jones is insane"

"Alex Jones is insane!"

<{ByeHomer}>

You've never heard of the southern poverty law center?

JESUS. You people really are low information.

They're really worth knowing, you're right. They solidly document real incidents of hate crime.

Ten Days After: Harassment and Intimidation in the Aftermath of the Election

https://www.splcenter.org/20161129/...nd-intimidation-aftermath-election#antimuslim

In Nashville, a white man in a truck hurled racial slurs at a woman wearing a hijab while she waited for the bus with her son.
“Go back to your fucking country and take your terrorist son with you,” he said as he drove away.

At a hospital in Chicago, a woman reported that a man in the elevator looked at her and said, “Fuckin’ sand-:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Thank God Trump is now president. He’s gonna deport your terrorist ass.”

Yeah, you're obsessed. You should probably never use that word again. It's legitimately terrifying. Your avatar is of Alex Jones. All of your posts are about Alex Jones.

The cringiest part is how you're just preaching to the choir. It just accentuates how weird you are.

"Hey guys did you know Alex Jones is insane?"

haha yeah I guess he kind of is!

"Did you know Alex Jones is insane?"

yeah, you just s-

"Did you know Alex Jones is insane"

"Alex Jones is insane!"

<{ByeHomer}>
This isn't even a thread about him, and you're the only one who brought him up.

This "I know what you are but what am I" isn't exactly prescient.

The only hate crimes I've seen surface was a few videos of black people gang beating white people for voting for Trump. Only they don't get charged with a hate crime.

Back