Fake News: Iconic Crying Migrant Girl Was Never Separated from Mother, Says Father

Fuck CNN, Fuck MSNBC, Fuck the Washington Post and all the other elitist trash. They are proven liars out to make money. That's it; they've admitted as much when they didn't know they were being recorded. They don't give a hooey about the truth. They're entertainers; they jazz up the stories to make you watch when you ordinarily wouldn't, while remaining silent on the real news of consequence that day. What loathsome scum; I eagerly anticipate their complete deconstruction

EDIT: The Washington Post is about dispersing disinformation. It's owned by the Corporate Elite and stays in business solely for that purpose, as its business model has long ceased to produce a profit

Last edited:
They could put up a picture of Ben Franklin fucking himself in the ass with a rolled-up almanac. Don't care about what symbol rises to the top. It's very rare that a symbol of a social movement accurately reflects the social concern. See Michael Brown. Or go to any legit protest and become nauseated by the lack of individual understanding.
Jesus, Michael Brown was a really bad guy to get behind.
It's unfortunate he became the face of a movement.

Can't do that without a legislative fix.

Not true. This policy only started in May under the direction of Sessions. It can just as easily get reversed. Trump is playing this to demand we draft a law that must include money for his fucking border wall. He's created a crisis for extortion, and it's deplorable.

The notion that the separation of families must continue until legislation is passed is a flat out lie.

And this thread is a work of fiction as well. The source is the Daily Mail, who spoke to the father, who was not present with the child at the border. This got blown up in your other thread you mentioned it in, and you've abandoned that one. Shameless to see you doing it here again.

My heartstrings remain untugged. Trump shouldn’t have signed the EO. He should have told them tough shit, obey the law.
I think leftists are still butthurt despite that

JUST IN: "Keep The Focus On Trump"...Dems Reject Fix To Keep Illegal Families Together * 100PercentFedUp.com
https://100percentfedup.com/just-in...reject-fix-to-keep-illegal-families-together/
Keeping the focus on President Trump has been the mission all along. This was never about the kids. This was always about scoring political points.

"Sure, we'll try to keep families together" before they're deported. The left is now once again stuck with their foot in their mouth because they got what they wanted and they're still throwing tantrums. It helps make it clear to this was a political move, not genuine care for any kids.

Just keep the families together and send them away together.

Can't do that without a legislative fix. Lets see if the Democrats actually care to work on a solution or if they just prefer to bitch.

Not true. This policy only started in May under the direction of Sessions. It can just as easily get reversed. Trump is playing this to demand we draft a law that must include money for his fucking border wall. He's created a crisis for extortion, and it's deplorable.

Read more carefully. @TheWorm was talking about sending the families back to their home countries. That's impossible under TVPRA and the Flores Settlement Agreement, unless the family units are originally from Mexico or Canada. DHS can either a) release the family unit into the interior of the US within 20 days or b) prosecute the adults and place the minors with ORR.

And this thread is a work of fiction as well. The source is the Daily Mail, who spoke to the father, who was not present with the child at the border. This got blown up in your other thread you mentioned it in, and you've abandoned that one. Shameless to see you doing it here again.

More fake news from the guy who can't even quote people accurately. Your reading comprehension is in the toilet, as is your critical thinking ability. Read the headline of this thread. It specifically notes, "father says".

More fake news from the guy who can't even quote people accurately. Your reading comprehension is in the toilet, as is your critical thinking ability. Read the headline of this thread. It specifically notes, "father says".

And notice how every time the father is quoted its pretty clear from the context that he was not present with the mother and daughter then, or now that they've relocated. I understand the title of the misleading article is "father says" in order to lead you to believe that he witnessed these things when clearly, he did not.

This article is essentially hearsay as reported by Breitbart. Stamp your feet all you want, but I'm unmoved by such shitty reporting.

And notice how every time the father is quoted its pretty clear from the context that he was not present with the mother and daughter then, or now that they've relocated. I understand the title of the misleading article is "father says" in order to lead you to believe that he witnessed these things when clearly, he did not.

This article is essentially hearsay as reported by Breitbart. Stamp your feet all you want, but I'm unmoved by such shitty reporting.

Note that nowhere did I claim that the father's claims are accurate. They probably are (why would he lie?), but you can be damn sure that the only media outlets who will attempt to find out will be right-wing sites.

Also, you claim that Breitbart added the "father says" bit to "lead you to believe that he witnessed these things when clearly, he did not." That's retarded. How can you write the headline accurately without adding "father says"?

Also, "hearsay"? That's so self-evidently dumb it deserves no response.

I hope the alt right can forgive us

<Prem974>

Then why in the name of fuck did you just waste all our time?
You really are not very bright.

Multiple mainstream news sources are using that photo to attempt to represent the supposed pain of children being separated from their parents at the border. Yet so far, the best evidence we have (an interview with the kid's father) is that the kid was not separated from her mother at all.

You have no evidence whatsoever that the parent/child were separated, but that didn't stop you from claiming that it did happen. Even now you're not man enough to admit your mistake. I've made mistakes on here many times and I always own up. But so far, you are too much of a bitch.

Last edited:
And the liberal media said to the puppets, "Dance for me puppets, dance for me the dance of deception!"

And lo, the puppets did dance. And the audience wept.

giphy.gif

Fuck CNN, Fuck MSNBC, Fuck the Washington Post and all the other elitist trash. They are proven liars out to make money. That's it; they've admitted as much when they didn't know they were being recorded. They don't give a hooey about the truth. They're entertainers; they jazz up the stories to make you watch when you ordinarily wouldn't, while remaining silent on the real news of consequence that day. What loathsome scum; I eagerly anticipate their complete deconstruction

EDIT: The Washington Post is about dispersing disinformation. It's owned by the Corporate Elite and stays in business solely for that purpose, as its business model has long ceased to produce a profit

Or maybe... they just didn't know she wasn't being separated from her parents and thought a picture of a crying girl was good for the story?

You really are not very bright.

Multiple mainstream news sources are using that photo to attempt to represent the supposed pain of children being separated from their parents at the border. Yet so far, the best evidence we have (an interview with the kid's father) is that the kid was not separated from her mother at all.

You have no evidence whatsoever that the parent/child were separated, but that didn't stop you from claiming that it did happen. Even now you're not man enough to admit your mistake. I've made mistakes on here many times and I always own up. But so far, you are too much of a bitch.

Who gives a fuck?

This isn't fake.

180617-cbp-mcallen-texas-01.jpg

Who gives a fuck?

This isn't fake.

180617-cbp-mcallen-texas-01.jpg
Oh no! Homeless asylum seekers being sheltered, fed and cared for while waiting for the asylum process to work. Truly we are a savage country.

Oh no! Homeless asylum seekers being sheltered, fed and cared for while waiting for the asylum process to work. Truly we are a savage country.

Oh no! Even Trump agrees this is fucked up he signed an EO stopping it I'm not sure if you noticed with your head so deep in the sand.

Deflect more you sociopath.

Oh no! Even Trump agrees this is fucked up he signed an EO stopping it I'm not sure if you noticed with your head so deep in the sand.

Deflect more you sociopath.
Enough with the fake outrage, clown.

It's not outrage, it's empathy.

You should try it sometime.
Bullshit. This "empathy" is brand new because you were fooled by a couple of fake pics of kids crying.

Those are homeless asylum seeking children being cared for. They are not being manhandled or abused. They just came out of the fucking desert that their parents dragged them across to use them as insurance to cross the border. Thats probably the best care those kids have ever received.

You are a sheep. Plain and simple. Bahhhh. Too fucking stupid to see beyond your raw emotion and look at the real picture.

Would I prefer there were a simple safe way for everyone to be together? Sure, why not? But is this picture you posted, of non american children being cared for in the custody of the US gov't, a sign of some malignant form of mistreatment? On what fucking planet? We didn't force anyone to come here.

Back