Fairtex

fightstuff

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update on Fairtex. As some of you maybe aware they were due to release a new catalogue at the beginning of the year. The release was delayed and it's looking more like the end of the year. It looks like they are going to focus more on apparel and cut down a few bits and pieces on the equipment side. They are also looking to revise some of the existing equipment.

John

That sucks that they are getting away from equipment, I really like fairtex gear. I guess they have to follow the money though.

apparently they are going to focus on their best sellers, so that they can turn the stuff out quicker. the problem that all the factories have in Thailand is that they have issues with keeping up with the demand. they simply cant. so I think Fairtex is thinking if they cut their range then it would better balance the supply and demand.

i like the idea that fairtex is going to have a greater array of clothing. Even if it means that they limit their gear choices.

that's a shame. I remember when I first got my load of stuff when people were like 'what is fairtex' haha.

good times. my gloves still hold up perfectly, great little things.

~Foz

I think it will be for the better. Fairtex has a pretty extensive line and much of the stuff is pretty similar. I think improving their good stuff and eliminating the extra crap will be good for the consumer.

i agree man. it will also improve the supply. my supplier in the uk can go months without stuff that should of come in not coming in.

Back