Fairtex Pattaya Gym

I trained at Fairtex Bang Pli in Bangkok. The one In Pattaya is very modern but the night life in Pattaya provides far to many distractions.Thats not always a bad thing however.
Fairtex is a great camp and stands out cause of the one on one training you recieve.
Trust me you will love it there.

Thanks for the info. I was looking at the one in BangPli also, since it's much closer to the airport. Care to share your experience?

very expensive..for one month theres you can get like 4 months at others camps!

It's pretty expensive but it is Fairtex.

For all the camps (well most of them), go to http://www.muaythailand.com. There you can have real feedback from people who've been.

It also depends what are you looking for. Are you just goign for technique and fitness or are you looking for a real and fair fight?

I went there last summer. the training and instruction is great. The sight of 60 yr old German men with 18 year old Isaan girls sucks.

Don't stay at the Fairtex hotel, stay next door. it's half the price and very nice rooms.

I can't remember the name, but it is the hotel right next door to the left when you are facing the main entrance of Fairtex Pattaya.

ThailandPictures2007055.jpg

It's pretty expensive but it is Fairtex.

For all the camps (well most of them), go to http://www.muaythailand.com. There you can have real feedback from people who've been.

It also depends what are you looking for. Are you just goign for technique and fitness or are you looking for a real and fair fight?

Thanks for the sweet link.
I'm going to learn, get back in shape and hopefully do some sparring to gauge where I am currently. The next trip, I'll try to score a fight.

How expensive is it? I've emailed the contact but am waiting for a response.

Training is 6oo BHT a day, If you stay at the camp which is a great experience in itself its about 1300 US A month, Food,training and accomadation included.
It's not far from Bangkok, About 200 BHT by Taxi.
I hope You like Chicken and rice,get used to it, there is a good mall up the road with western food(Big c)
The training is first class.

Training is 6oo BHT a day, If you stay at the camp which is a great experience in itself its about 1300 US A month, Food,training and accomadation included.
I hope You like Chicken and rice,get used to it, there is a good mall up the road with western food(Big c)
The training is first class.

I love chicken and rice

im going to pattaya sometime this year also. i've been searching online quite a bit and have decided to go to scorpion gym since its cheap and near everything. i'm only going for about 1-2weeks so i want to explore pattaya. i went to bangkok last year and didn't really like it much. way too much traffic and training/hotels/taxi was quite expensive.

QUOTE]

Actually it's 200 baht for a 2 hour bus ride from Ekamai st., OR 1500 baht for a TAXI, no need for a taxi at that price.

Just so SanShou doesnt start a fight with the taxi driver for being greedy:icon_chee

im going to pattaya sometime this year also. i've been searching online quite a bit and have decided to go to scorpion gym since its cheap and near everything. i'm only going for about 1-2weeks so i want to explore pattaya. i went to bangkok last year and didn't really like it much. way too much traffic and training/hotels/taxi was quite expensive.

Agreed, Bangkok is a great city to live in, but not to train or go on vacation.

Pattaya WILL test your dicipline unless you lock yourself in your room, blocking your ears with your hands:D

Thats why I prefer Phuket or even Samui, much better air and climate, and plenty of fun in Patong if you want to.

And Shorts + Sandals > Pants + Shoes

Yeah, scorpion looks like a good gym...much more cheaper then gyms down south and bangkok

Erikhs,A taxi from Bangkok CBD to Bang Pli would never cost 1500 BHT, 200 BHT is all it cost I caught a cab everyday.
I can hire a cab for 800 Bht in Bangkok for an entire day, I done it Twice, perhaps you thought I meant from Bangkok to Pattaya.

i trained at Bangplee for 2 months. loved every minute of it. Of course it's more commercial than most of the other good gyms out there, which are probably better priced.

Fairtex does cost more, but one on one training is well worth it.

Back