Fairtex MMA sparring gloves

cable guy

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Fairtex MMA sparring gloves. You know the ones with the extra padding on the knuckles. Anyone know a good site that has them. Everyone seems to be out of stock. Tried with all the big companies etc. if any of you guys could list me a site that has them or just a good site for buying gloves i would appreciate it a lot.

yeah im also looking for fairtex mma gloves but not sparring ones in black and white and in medium if anyone knows where to ge tthem

www.mmawarehouse.com

they have the ones u want. I have a pair and they are the best gloves i have worn. (i.e the ones where your thumb is free)

5o dollars for those gloves. U wont get them cheaper.

cable guy said:
www.mmawarehouse.com

they have the ones u want. I have a pair and they are the best gloves i have worn. (i.e the ones where your thumb is free)

5o dollars for those gloves. U wont get them cheaper.

Hmm, I know where he could get a similar pair cheaper... Hmmmmm..

LoL Tell'em Joe!

COMBATSPORTS.com!!

I would get the combat sports glove over the fairtex. It's cheaper and just as good if not better than the fairtex. I love the CSI, I can't see how fairtex could be any better.

Adino said:
I would get the combat sports glove over the fairtex. It's cheaper and just as good if not better than the fairtex. I love the CSI, I can't see how fairtex could be any better.

Well I wouldn't comment like that because Fairtex is awesome stuff, just more expensive and harder to aquire. I do like how Fairtex has the option for full length finger gloves as opposed to the finger straps of the CSI. Both are great. I'd go with the CSI, but don't say they are better than Fairtex. I see them as equal IMO, but CSi has cheaper prices and better availability.

I never said they were better I said the CSI were "just as good if not better." If anything both the gloves are great and the CSI's are $10 cheaper, to me that could make them a better choice. Just my 2 cents.

Well I agree with you on all points, but I just feel Fairtext and CSi have the same Quality.

Fairtex and Combatsports are similar quality. Also is Twins and Windy. Fairtex, Twins and Windy are actually made in the same warehouse. Where combatsports separates itself is with it's product availability and customer service. (Fairtex has a reputation for not having things in stock for a while. Good stuff though when you do get it. There tear drop bag is amazing!). Combatsports is a godsend to MMA. If I were you, I'd go with Combatsports for pretty much everthing! Either way, they are all the same quality.

jamison said:
Fairtex and Combatsports are similar quality. Also is Twins and Windy. Fairtex, Twins and Windy are actually made in the same warehouse. Where combatsports separates itself is with it's product availability and customer service. (Fairtex has a reputation for not having things in stock for a while. Good stuff though when you do get it. There tear drop bag is amazing!). Combatsports is a godsend to MMA. If I were you, I'd go with Combatsports for pretty much everthing! Either way, they are all the same quality.

[QUOTE=Phen

Just showing that other people have the same opinion, that way the people know that more than one person feel this way. Merry Christmas.

Oh, ok quotes with a "ditto" would have saved you some time :p <3

I'll have to try the CSI because the Fairtex gloves I consider- along with my new NoGi's- to be my finest article of MMA Equipment.

Madmick said:
I'll have to try the CSI because the Fairtex gloves I consider- along with my new NoGi's- to be my finest article of MMA Equipment.

You wouldn't be dissappointed with either.

Back