???Fairtex MMA Gloves???

These are thus far the best I have used. I have a pair in red and use them for MMA training. They work well in all aspects of my training (takedowns, grappling with light strikes, pad work), however, I wouldn't dream of sparring very hard with any MMA style gloves.

The padding is top notch from Fairtex. They show no signs of breaking down. I just really want something different that very few people have (i.e. yellow/black or even orange). I have the cash but can't find a seller.

If your looking for new MMA gloves give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Other than the thumb being covered I don't see any difference from the thumbless. I prefer thumbless but my only comparisson is to the CSI MMA training gloves which have a padded thumb. After using both you know my preference.

These are thus far the best I have used. I have a pair in red and use them for MMA training. They work well in all aspects of my training (takedowns, grappling with light strikes, pad work), however, I wouldn't dream of sparring very hard with any MMA style gloves.

The padding is top notch from Fairtex. They show no signs of breaking down. I just really want something different that very few people have (i.e. yellow/black or even orange). I have the cash but can't find a seller.

If your looking for new MMA gloves give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Other than the thumb being covered I don't see any difference from the thumbless. I prefer thumbless but my only comparisson is to the CSI MMA training gloves which have a padded thumb. After using both you know my preference.

cheers for that mate. im definately lookin to get a pair of these preferably blue, just dunno whether to go with thumbless or the other. how do mma glove sizes work aswell. any help appreciated

Unfortunately the only size chart I could find was this one.

Fairtex Originals with supremely natural feel for maximizing functionality, comfort, and durability during intense MMA competition and training. Fingers are split at base for unimpeded dexterity and ventilation. Longer fingers add extra protection to knuckles. Patent-pending ergonomic “open palm” hand compartment for maximum hand sensitivity. Contoured knuckle padding supports safe punching from all angles.

Size Chart:
Medium: 110 to 180 lbs
Large: 180 to 220 lbs
X-large: 220 lbs and up

I personally weigh about 170, 5'9". I went with the large which were initially tight but after one training session they stretched out perfectly. I could probably get away with a medium but with the large I can wear wraps underneath if I choose to (after they stretched).

BTW measuring around my knuckles I am a little more than 8 1/4". Hope this helps.

I'm looking for some of these as well. Fightstuff, could you find out about these and the gray and white version I've heard mentioned? What kind of delivery time are we looking at? By the way great service on my last order.... Fast, well packaged delivery, great product

Now they are some sexy gloves...Orange would be nice too....
Fairtex never cease to amaze.

we stock black/white, black/blue and black/red. ive seen the black/yellow ones on some french website.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back