Fairtex gear any good?

DarthTex

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
From what I've been reading so far on this forum it seem Fairtex is one of the most popular choice in here but before I order the two gloves that I want. I just have some questions about there product if any knows anything about it.

1, For MMA gloves how big does the Medium fit? Because I have small hands I think the medium are too big. Also which one do you recommend to buy? I need it for training, sparring and maybe for competition?

2, how long does it take the product to ship it over to Canada?

3, what are the quality of these products compare to others brands?

4. For Boxing glove what is the best oz to buy? I need it for training, sparring and maybe competition. Which one do you recommend on the web site?

5. Is it only Fairtex web site that sells there products? Can I get there products any where else cheaper?

Also I like to mention I

16 oz. gloves for boxing is the norm. for competition usually provide you with gloves, well the ones I go to do.

Kofightgear.com has good prices and their gear is great!

Fairtex is an awesome brand but a little pricey. As for MMA gloves from what I hear they are awesome, but TXMMA.com should be gettign a shipment in soon. They have the best gear for the money hands down. Hope that helps.

1. Medium seems to fit anyone with a 7-8" diameter around their knuckles. In competition you'll wrap your hands so keep this in mind as you may need one size larger. Any of their mma gloves are great it just depends if you like a glvoe with a thumb, a thumbstrap or completely wide open palm.

2. Probably well over a month if they have it in stock. Several months if they don't.

3. Quality is hands down one of the best if not the best.

4. Depends on your weight, light weights can go with smaller gloves 12-14oz.

5. Mmawarehouse sells them for a decent price and timely shipping and good communication. Dunno if they currently have any in stock though.

Answers to Questions #1-5 can all be found using the search function dude. Excellent first post.

Brandinho said:
Answers to Questions #1-5 can all be found using the search function dude. Excellent first post.
Real original post. You must feel awful tough now behind your keyboard. Perhaps not everyone is computer savvy. If you can't say anyhing nice, or at least witty, you should keep your face fuck hole closed.

DarthTex said:
Thanks for the reply guys
Definately check out combatsports.com
Less expensive and awsome quality. Fairtex makes decent stuff, nothing special, and you'll be lucky if they have what you want in stock.

jamison said:
Real original post. You must feel awful tough now behind your keyboard. Perhaps not everyone is computer savvy. If you can't say anyhing nice, or at least witty, you should keep your face fuck hole closed.

So by that rational your post is as original as mine??? And you telling me to keep my face fuck hole closed makes you the tough guy also, right???

I am not trying to be a keyboard warrior. I merely like to point out the fact that nobody bothers to use the search function or read the FAQ. You don't need to be computer savvy to click one button. If you can turn the thing on and start an account then you can navigate this site. So sorry to ruffle your little feathers.

I buy all my gear off of Fairtexgear.com it's simply the best.

Twins are good and i have a pair of windy 16oz's. Sparring gloves are 16oz. Bag mitts are smaller and fight gloves are 10oz i think. You will be paying a bit extra for the name with fairtex but it is good quality stuff. Will last you a while. Check eBay first. Might get a bargain.

As for MMA gloves. I have gel ones which i like. open palm with only a loop for the thumb holder. suite me fine

Back