Fact:Tonight's fight is undeniable Proof that Mayweather would KTFO Rousey in an MMA match!!

Leroy Jenkins

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Nunes with her mediocre jab/hands destroyed rousey.

Mayweather would've killed Rousey....Rousey never shoots in, she would walk forward exactly like she did against nunes, and get KTFO by a jab in the first 10 seconds.

Floyd hands are simply too good...his reflexes are amazing

Edmond would create a gameplan, where Ronda walks forward to clinch so she can take down floyd.

More like a TKO
He's purple pillow-fisted

Op's speciality subject : bleeding obvious

Nice troll thread. I like your style, TS. You're going places

Nunes shrugged off Ronda because she has of 8 years of working on TDD.

Ronda would put Floyd on the ground and make him her pet in under 20 seconds.

A featherfisted, journeyman 135lb male with a losing record would brutally lay Rousey out cold withing seconds. Never mind Mayweather. Her Judo would count for shit because she isn't getting hold of any at least half competent male boxer withing getting hit.

MMA? Hell no. He has no clue how to stop take downs. I still think she would beat him in an mma fight.

how does she gets in the clinch with floyd without eating a straight punch right to the jaw?

how does she gets in the clinch with floyd without eating a straight punch right to the jaw?

By using that head movement Edmond taught her.

exactly the two takedown attempts ronda did on amanda, I dont see any boxer being able to stand after them

exactly the two takedown attempts ronda did on amanda, I dont see any boxer being able to stand after them

Exactly, a boxer would panic and tap out even before they hit the mat.

Boxers are known to be mentally weak that way.

Yeah but what about against Rose Namajunas?

floyd-mayweather-gets-tapped-out-avi_snapshot_00-03_-2016-12-22_00-45-01-jpg.180817

The reason she was even able to touch Nunes was because of Nunes' piss poor footwork. You think Mayweather would stand in front of her launching 1-2s? No, he would keep moving constantly as he always does. TDD is more than just stuffing takedowns. It's also about having great footwork and distance control so that your opponent can't even attempt a takedown.

Back