Fact about Diego Sanchez

I believe he has also lost 10 of his last 12 fights if you include his 3 robberies (Pearson, Gomi, Kampmann)

Pearson robbery was absolutely disgusting

Diego didn't even come close to winning a round, let alone the fight

Is he punch drunk? Evidence? Seems like Sherdoggers are talking out of their ass.

I heard him speak, he diffidently has a sort of sluggish speaking but how did he sound before he fought? Some people have natural sluggish speaking and they never been hit in the head.

I wood rather be a keyboard warrior than a diego sanchez.

Didn't he say hes still going for the belt?

Diego Sanchez is going for a belt run in 2019?

holding-back-laughter-gif-11.gif

giphy.gif

You can't even make this shit up. I love it.

Is he punch drunk? Evidence? Seems like Sherdoggers are talking out of their ass.

I heard him speak, he diffidently has a sort of sluggish speaking but how did he sound before he fought? Some people have natural sluggish speaking and they never been hit in the head.
He didn't slur his words and mumble a lot in TUF era. I've been following tons of fighters for a long time and many of them show signs of brain damage. Listen to interviews of Chuck when he was 28 vs now and he gets this glazed over look out of nowhere. Chris leben is nearly retarded from head trauma. Ken shamrock, etc. It would take me all night and it's not always speech that's effected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back