• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fabricio Werdum suspension extended to 2/2/2021

Funny thing is that Jones wasnt even reses once in like 1 and a half year while ”still being in the pool” after he failed. So yeah...
<Fedor23>

Sounds like only a couple months longer than the scheduled 2 years. Not a big deal.

He can just fight in Russia/Chechen

they arent releasing him, he tried that, they said no, has to sit in the testing pool and see out his suspension.

ever since they agreed to let Cro Cop retire and he then went and fought in Japan they arent releasing anyone under suspension (theyve let nobodies go who tested positive before they even fought but thats it)

He tried “retiring” , getting his release and signing to fight in Russia — ufc threatened to sue and had none of it — i guess leaving pool was part of ploy

Can’t really blame the guy — to sit out a few years at his age leaves nothing in the tank — and if he’s coming back clean doesn’t look too good for him — he looks old and slow against volk even on the gear

Wtf because he was retired ?

Werdum to One confirmed I guess

No reason for him to put up with this bullshit and obviously shouldn’t wait till he’s 44

Cain rematch in 2022
giphy.gif

Bringing USADA to the business was the biggest mistake next to the Reebok sponsorship, took away the "face the pain" vibe from the sport. No more horse meat, no more trt, no more mexican supplements. Really sad.

He tried “retiring” , getting his release and signing to fight in Russia — ufc threatened to sue and had none of it — i guess leaving pool was part of ploy

Can’t really blame the guy — to sit out a few years at his age leaves nothing in the tank — and if he’s coming back clean doesn’t look too good for him — he looks old and slow against volk even on the gear

but his own stupidity has seen him out for even longer

he could have taken his two years and be back in 8 months

instead he did the dumb thing, left the testing pool (for whatever reason) and has tagged more than a year onto his punishment

Wtf because he was retired ?

"retired" basically means he left the testing pool. He informed USADA of his retirement and his wish to leave the testing pool

You have to spend all of your suspension in the testing pool to get credit for time served.

If not people could get a 2 year suspension, leave the testing pool, roid to fuck for two years then jump back in when their suspension was over.

but his own stupidity has seen him out for even longer

he could have taken his two years and be back in 8 months

instead he did the dumb thing, left the testing pool (for whatever reason) and has tagged more than a year onto his punishment

I don’t think he’s really looking to coming back and fighting clean

As previously mentioned He’s old and looked terrible against volkov even on the juice

I think he’s looking to “revive” his career in russia or in one fc

Good. The last things he’ll be known for in mma is getting knocked out and failing drug tests.

Werdum already accomplished so much and won titles in major organizations, he just needs to retire. Best thing he did was make mma sites shut down when he beat fator

Back