Fabricio Guerreiro vs. Nick Piedmont pulled from Friday

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Guerreiro, a former Bellator featherweight tournament semifinalist, was informed that his 145-pound clash with Nick Piedmont was removed from the fight card after the California Athletic Commission allegedly denied Piedmont a license to compete at the event.

To make it even worse, he won

Guy gets a solid win, stays cool through bullshit, and Viacom (who idk knows about this) not picking up a small out of pocket Lint tab and cover one of their own.

Better guarantee him two fights and get them asap

Not a fan of him (though he is reasonably well-rounded), but that just sucks.

A lot of the originals and prospects seem to now be neglected by Spikeforce. That's the bigger issue in leading to lackluster cards, not that they still don't have a stout enough roster relative to their # of events. They just don't care much about paying and featuring many guys who weren't names already thru other avenues like UFC, pro wrestling, kickboxing, etc.

Just get another guy to fight on short notice, not like this was a good fight and you are losing top fighter and have to put in a nobody. He was fighting a nobody to begin with, just throw another regional guy in, let him get paid and then next fight give him someone good.

Not a fan of him (though he is reasonably well-rounded), but that just sucks.

he went the distance with pitbull when pitbull was knocking guys clean out.

this is typical Bellator bullshit as always.

They'll probably just save him to fight a higher profile fight later on.

Guerreiro is the wild card of Bellators premier division. If I was Coker I would do everything I could to keep him happy!

Back