Faber was just forgettable

Xanzia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All the forgettable Uriah Faber's final fight did was put a weak ending-note on a 3 or 4 year period when Faber has frustrated and bored everybody with his weird jittery feints and ability to hit thin air lightly (oh, and his shitty corn-rows, and that chin that you know you just couldn't stop punching once you start). Anyway, the twitchy Faber didn't seem to attract much of an interest from higher-profile UFC fighters. Plus, they had to find somebody like Pickett, somebody that looked so sickly that even the crappy Faber could beat him and look convincing doing it. Twitchy little shit.

I didnt watch but 3 judges gave him a 10-8 u dont see that too often

This thread is forgettable

Urijah isnt

Good work wasting everyone's time TS you absolute loser

Strange reaction to a legend retiring. Even if his last few years weren't his greatest, no need to shit on eem.

You're a weirdo. I was never a fan of Faber but the man defines the words consistency and longevity.

This thread is forgettable

Urijah isnt

Good work wasting everyone's time TS you absolute loser

Pretty much this.

Ban incoming.

TS will not last long. And I suspect didn't last long before this new account either.

Pretty much this.

Ban incoming.

TS will not last long. And I suspect didn't last long before this new account either.

I honestly just don't see the point of making threads like this, dudes life must be boring as SHIT

comic-book-guy-computer.jpg

You are a colostomy bag, TS.

He's only forgettable if you ignore about five years of history in the featherweight division and about five years of history in the bantamweight division, because Faber was either the champion or a top contender during that entire ten year run.

At least be won't be getting another title shot. Probably.

His last couple fights were pretty shitty but he more than made up for it with this last fight of his career.

Back