faber vs soulless barao

Its not soulless Barao. Its the starving Barao. He will chew Barao and spit him out.

Barao still beats him. He lost one fight guys, c'mon.

Barao v Faber for #1 Contender -> "I dont wanna fight my team-mate" -> Faber being a stronger mini-boss than JDS is.

IMO you shouldn't be allowed to fight contenders if you are not willing to fight for the title. That's why i didn't want to see Cormier vs Werdum.

Faber would be smart to fight Barao now. Barao is in an awful place mentally right now, having won fights for a decade nd now getting tooled, and if Faber gets to TJ he wins hands down since Teej looses both Faber and Bang in his corner.

WAR FABER CHAMP 2014

Barao will still beat the shit out of Faber.... Faber just a little to slow for Barao

The only fight that makes any sense at all for Faber in the division at this point is the Cruz rubber match. And that's just for the sake of his legacy. With TJ holding the belt there's just no where for Faber to go. It's too damn bad.

Faber's striking is too basic. Barao sees that shit every day and eats it for breakfast.

Faber will prob stick around the division for a few more fights, see if TJ gives up the belt, then he has plenty of options for bigtime intriguing fights across like 3 divisions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back