Faber Thinks Conor Can Be An Actor

Would Conor be a good actor?

• Total voters
kVdKKtJ.jpg
giphy.gif

I just watched the trailer for Green Rush and it has all the makings of being a steaming pile of dog turds. I'm not sure what is more ridiculous, Faber thinking that attaching his name to this is going to make it a smashing success or that Fili was introduced as an 'MMA sensation".

I think he'd be a great actor.

Nowadays Hollywood is casting more and more male rape victims.

20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

Trailer doesn't look horrible for a DTD indie. Though not my personal cup of tea genre wise.

Fuck no...Have you seen his shitty Proper 12 commercials, and advice on Instagram?

Dude sounds scripted as fuck, fake as fuck, phony as fuck....Doesn't sound natural at all, he can't read script and make it sound believable.

Fuck no...Have you seen his shitty Proper 12 commercials, and advice on Instagram?

Dude sounds scripted as fuck, fake as fuck, phony as fuck....Doesn't sound natural at all, he can't read script and make it sound believable.

Conor can be like The Rock, and just be himself as the various "characters." Who knows if he actually needs the money or has the commitment to do it though.

"Faber Thinks Conor Can Be An Actor"

He's already an "actor", he's Acting like he never Raped ANYONE!
:mad:

Too short and has a thick accent, I don't see it unless he just does cameo roles.

Lol - please .....maybe someone who has a diminished role . Casting would be a nightmare as they would have to find a number of actors his size ( height) and be talented enough to " Floyd" him ( carry him) for most of flick ( if someone decided to give him a shot at lead or right aside it plus Conor a tad foogly-sorry ,it is what it is).

I think Conor would do well. He seems like he's already acting half the time as it is. Not sure if he'd remember lines well but he could probably ad lib pretty well.

He already plays a damn good arrogant asshole. Hes typecast at this point.

Back