F***** Reebok shorts....

SirKratos

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know it doesn't make any sense,but the first time I saw Anderson and Aldo wearing a Reebok short I just couldn't imagine them fighting nearly as good as before.... It felt weird.

It just doesn't fit to legends man. Those shorts are cursed

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Five letter word that starts with F?

Oh yeah, and fuck reebok

Only one who was able to remotely alter the crappy reebok outfit was McGoat.

At least Anderson had his name in yellow. They still looked shit though. Conor's shorts are alright.

I'll never buy a reebok product again. Dana's greedy ass.

I know it doesn't make any sense,but the first time I saw Anderson and Aldo wearing a Reebok short I just couldn't imagine them fighting nearly as good as before.... It felt weird.

It just doesn't fit to legends man. Those shorts are cursed

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

What word stars win f and has another four letters?

I wouldn't care less about what shorts they are wearing, but the black shorts are half white and the white shorts half black. For some of the early prelim fights, it screws you up sometimes, not knowing who the fighters are.

I wouldn't care less about what shorts they are wearing, but the black shorts are half white and the white shorts half black. For some of the early prelim fights, it screws you up sometimes, not knowing who the fighters are.
isnt that why you should look at the gloves?

isnt that why you should look at the gloves?
They only announce which corner they are from at the start of the fight, the graphic that appears throughout the fight references the color of the shorts. Is it too much to ask that they make the shorts easily fucking distinguishable?

LOVE Reebok shorts!

Fighter apparel has never generated so much popcorn before Reebok entered the scene!

I'm with you.
No matter how much time passes by I still can't get used to them,looking like uniforms.

Anderson should have at least had yellow ones.

Fuck no, can't have any kind of personality on the shorts, because then everyone is gonna want to personalize them and Reebok aint having that shit!

I'm with you.
No matter how much time passes by I still can't get used to them,looking like uniforms.

Reminds me of this commercial...

Bunch of drab, grey people in outfits being oppressed by that dick in glass (whom we could name Dana)

Back