F***BOVADA (JUST A HEADS UP)

jrleclerc88

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just a heads up sherbros. Just tried to withdraw 200 from Bovada and they hit me with a 100 fee. I accidently clicked withdraw and instantly tried to hop on customer service chat to cancel... They somehow processed within 30 minutes(while I was in que/verifying details) and the money was gone. Customer service chat was 0%help. I was able to call and cancel withdrawal but just wanted to give a heads up Bovada is shady as fuck. 5dimes is wayyyy better and MUCH BETTER customer service.

Ive tried to withdraw multiple times from them and its ALWAYS taken 24hours+. Shady as fuck

Bovada sounds like an anti-doping agency for cows.

Just a heads up sherbros. Just tried to withdraw 200 from Bovada and they hit me with a 100 fee. I accidently clicked withdraw and instantly tried to hop on customer service chat to cancel... They somehow processed within 30 minutes(while I was in que/verifying details) and the money was gone. Customer service chat was 0%help. I was able to call and cancel withdrawal but just wanted to give a heads up Bovada is shady as fuck. 5dimes is wayyyy better and MUCH BETTER customer service.

Ive tried to withdraw multiple times from them and its ALWAYS taken 24hours+. Shady as fuck
Yup. The only easy way to withdraw though them is bitcoin.

I got a check for 150 within a couple weeks but in the past went thru a bad poker phase and lost at least 1000. Ridiculous and absolutely terrible customer service. IF YOU BET 5DIMES ALLLLLL DAY LONG! Just a heads up

I haven't used them in a while, but they had withdraw to my credit card back then(I know they don't have it anymore.) Whatever card I used to deposit, they would just put back on that card. Also got a cashiers check from them one time. This was a couple of years ago though, sucks if they have turned shady since.

I haven't used them in a while, but they had withdraw to my credit card back then(I know they don't have it anymore.) Whatever card I used to deposit, they would just put back on that card. Also got a cashiers check from them one time. This was a couple of years ago though, sucks if they have turned shady since.
It does suck. Ive used them for a few years and got a few check, but tonight made me upset/shocked enough to make this thread. They tried to charge me 100 for a 200 withdrawal. 5dimes alllll day just for customer service alone, bovada is a fucking joke

Last edited:
Yup. The only easy way to withdraw though them is bitcoin.

I couldn't even make bitcoin deposit with them because they required some ridiculous ID verification process. Not like that ever happened with 5dimes or BetDSI.

I can't believe an off shore gambling company that skirts US law and whose owner/ceo is in hiding is up to shady business practices.

Back