Eyepoke GIF - This Looks Pretty Bad for DC...

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
Almost nobody is discussing just how bad this eyepoke was. Not only the poke itself, or the ref not pausing the fight, but the fact DC followed up and kept pressing.

source.gif

Sherdoggers only hate eyepokes when Jon is doing the eyepoking.

DC is a completely clean fighter and would never cheat.

thats just straight up cheating. why that isnt called out i have no clue

that is just not a normal motion during a fight.

Looks worse for dipshit Herb who acted like it was nothing.

It's not that bad...

Eye pokes will happen when using those gloves... intentionally or unintentionally.

No news here. Bad loser, childish, whiner, fake person, fake champ/double champ/GOAT and NOW A FUCKING CHEATER - towelgate, eyepokes unabashedly... I mean... Nothing more to say.

DIVINE JUSTICE happened there, congratulations Stipe. The real UFC HW badass of all time.

Last edited:
DC just trying to be like his dad

aDFwXfE.gif

Nice, my stream froze at that point last night and I wished I'd screenshotted it. Definitely should've got a warning by the ref there

Almost nobody is discussing just how bad this eyepoke was. Not only the poke itself, or the ref not pausing the fight, but the fact DC followed up and kept pressing.

source.gif
I agree. Herb really should have paused the fight, maybe even taken a point for something so blatant. This was an issue in the first fight as well but this time Stipe was like "Nah fuck you" and uppercutted DC hard.

And Herb's negligence worked against DC later when he was getting put to sleep.

I guess technically it evened out?

As a DC fan I was not happy about the eye poke. But let's not pretend it's as bad as what Roid Jones Jr. used to do, where he actively hunted eyeballs for the entire fight.
t3_6gtzli

It must have killed herb to stop that fight for stipe.

Seemed pretty clear he likes DC

It’s clearly intentional

Wouldn’t have minded if stipe gave dc a few extra follow up shots during that stoppage sequence

You'd have to be pretty gullible to think DC didn't work it into his strategy for both Stipe fights to blind him.

Agree. I thought that was a bizarre move and even more bizarre that Herb and the commentators just casually ignored. Blatant as fuck by DC.

I agree. Herb really should have paused the fight, maybe even taken a point for something so blatant. This was an issue in the first fight as well but this time Stipe was like "Nah fuck you" and uppercutted DC hard.

And Herb's negligence worked against DC later when he was getting put to sleep.

I guess technically it evened out?

Stipe giving Corimer an equally blatant eye poke later is actually what evened things out.

Herb Dean is simply terrible. Yet all the UFC brass and MMA media pisses in our collective pocket and tells us it's raining by calling him the "best in the business." Dude almost every time stops a fight way too late or way too early, and here you see a deliberate eye poke and doesn't pause the fight, and tells Miocic to "fight through it." Cormier kept raking the eyes and trying to jam his thumb in the eye socket of Stipe and Herb didn't issue a single warning. I don't know how Herb still has a job as an MMA referee. He sucks.

Should have been an automatic point deduction right there. Terrible call by Herb.

No news here. Bad loser, childish, whiner, fake person, fake champ/double champ/GOAT and NOW A FUCKING CHEATER... I mean... Nothing more to say. Divine justice happened there, congratulation Stipe. The real UFC HW badass of all time.
Says the guy with jones in his avatar, you just described his persona

Back