Eye poke by jiri?

Even if he did "eye poke" him, I doubt that would have changed the outcome of the fight, he was putting a pace and a beating on Reyes prior that he was bound to get the finish sooner or later.

Reyes's face wouldn't have made it to the Championship rounds at the rate he was getting tagged. Also in the slow motion replay, none of his Fingers go in his eye.

Didn't look like Protest, look like he was guarding against punches.

But kinda similar to Buakaw VS Souwer 2006 Final Knockout

Even if he did "eye poke" him, I doubt that would have changed the outcome of the fight, he was putting a pace and a beating on Reyes prior that he was bound to get the finish sooner or later.

Reyes's face wouldn't have made it to the Championship rounds at the rate he was getting tagged. Also in the slow motion replay, none of his Fingers go in his eye.
No doubt he was going to break Reyes sooner or later.

He had no respect for those counters at all and Reyes hits like a mule. Just want to see a good angle on the poke if it was in the eyes or not.
Jiri is a stud he will be champ!

yup, they just showed the replay. blatant eye poke with the left hand. it will be overturned

AND STILL LWH CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
DOMINICK REYEZ

yup, they just showed the replay. blatant eye poke with the left hand. it will be overturned

AND STILL LWH CHAMPION OF THE WORLD
DOMINICK REYEZ
Thanks for the sarcasm. I am not suggesting it would have changed the outcome just want confirmation if it was an eye poke or if I am too wasted and imagining things

Thanks for the sarcasm. I am not suggesting it would have changed the outcome just want confirmation if it was an eye poke or if I am too wasted and imagining things

sarcasm how?
a foul led to the ending of the fight. it's clear on the replay. reyes should protest and get the decision overturned.

he still beat jones and is the LHW king. AND STILL

His face literally bounced like a basketball off the ground.

That fight was uber entertaining.

sarcasm how?
a foul led to the ending of the fight. it's clear on the replay. reyes should protest and get the decision overturned.

Unless Reyes pulled an Aljo there was no way he would won that. Stoppage was called on spinning elbow not eye injury

I saw the replay and it didn’t look like a poke to me, but his hands did over his eyes tho...but it was not a poke, you gotta protect yourself at all times. No matter what.

Bruh that was a the Brno Slap. Diaz bro's Stockton slap ain't got shit on Jiri's technique.

Yes, it was a clear as day eyepoke immediately before the spinning elbow.

Seems clear that Jiri was the better fighter though (or at least Reyes fucked up not pouncing when he hurt him), but that ending was bad.

sarcasm how?

Maybe you should actually watch the clip. There was no eyepoke. Jiri's hand passed across Reyes' face but that's it.

why create controversy where there is none?

Gw4eeOV.jpg

Back