News Extended Israel Adesanya dance video - better riddem than GSP?

it seems like everyone who can dance , can fight . There needs to be some type of study on this
o5lTErT.gif

actually, he's pretty awful. He needs to brush up on his modern African dance moves. He's supposed to be moving a lot faster and more fluid.

But, B+ for effort. His trip looked epic.

Lol

He almost hit that lady coming out from the store...

it seems like everyone who can dance , can fight . There needs to be some type of study on this
Back in the day I got my ass kicked in the gym by a guy who was an uber dancer (he danced in movies, teached, etc). Dude also had like 20 years of TKD on him. The way he moved... motherfucker.

actually, he's pretty awful. He needs to brush up on his modern African dance moves. He's supposed to be moving a lot faster and more fluid.

right...Dude is nice with it, and his krumping ain't bad either.

Reminds me of krump dancing.

He killed that shit, though

Dancefloors don't hit back

Before we start using this guy in the same sentence as goats, let's be real and acknowledge that nobody will remember this dude's name two years from now.

Chuck had to be coked out of his head and real men ain't got time for dancing unless it with a woman.

But he'll beat your ass tho
and if he wanted you to suck his dick, there's nothing you'd be able to do, but suck his dick. so, what's your point?

is that you want to suck his dick willingly?

p.s. I was talking about Israel on this forum, when the rest of you were still cradling Conor in your dreams. I'm fan, but the man can't dance.

But he'll beat your ass tho

Modern african dance moves? Lmao sot down lil boi.Try not to make yourself look stupid talking about things you know nothing about

and if he wanted you to suck his dick, there's nothing you'd be able to do, but suck his dick. so, what's your point?

is that you want to suck his dick willingly?

p.s. I was talking about Israel on this forum, when the rest of you were still cradling Conor in your dreams. I'm fan, but the man can't dance.
Like you would know anything about dancing .remind us again how great of an expert dance choreographer you are.

Back