Exorcism: Live!

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They gonna do a LIVE Exorcism on TV in Oct. This is gonna be awesome. We gonna get to see a real demon pop out of some poor soul who needs saving.

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif.

Last edited:
How much is the demon making on the back end?

Seems they're just going into a supposed haunted house to look for anything paranormal, nothing more.
The paranormal investigators featured on Destination America's series "GHOST ASYLUM" will appear on the show with psychic medium Chip Coffey. Cameras will roll as they explore the home to find whatever is believed to have haunted it for years.

Though it would be awesome if they storm into the house like Diego Sanchez did the arena:

methodgetsdiego-sanchez-gif.gif

Probably be even worse than the guy who got ate by a snake

Conor dammit, was hoping to see this...

DevilDanaWhite.jpg

to tell the priest that he's a dummy!

I wonder if this will be fake. If you already have your demon possessed individual, you do the exorcism now. You don't wait until Halloween to do this for ratings.

I need to find out who is behind this show or production to see if this is legit. I have serious doubts that it will be legit.

I wonder if this will be fake. If you already have your demon possessed individual, you do the exorcism now. You don't wait until Halloween to do this for ratings.

I need to find out who is behind this show or production to see if this is legit. I have serious doubts that it will be legit.

So you believe in demons and possessions too, huh

Thank you jeebus

Jeebus means Jerusalem. :wink:

But seriously I'm a follower of Christ and I think this is 100% weapons-grade bolognaium. Anyone that watches it deserves to be duped.

Gotta wait 90 days to get the "go-ahead" from the Vatican.

You obviously don't know that summer is peak exorcism season. Best way to avoid those damn price-gouging priests is to wait until the off-season. Prices are 40-50% lower in the fall. You can save even more by booking your exorcism online. I like www.priestline.com or www.exorpedia.com.

It would be kinda weird if they were gonna wait until October to exorcise someone that they already had in mind.

probably just teh bath salts.

I want to see the Exorcee? use it's chemical induced strength to rip apart the guy doing the Exorcism on live tv. That would really bring in the ratings, imo.

This man who confronts this street preacher. I wonder if he was possessed by a demon. In the least, he was certainly influenced by a demon. Pretty freaky stuff. Look at the dude's eyes. The street preachers was pretty calm and cool when that dude physically grabbed his mic.

[YT]iN9-zvDLO1E[/YT]

This man who confronts this street preacher. I wonder if he was possessed by a demon. In the least, he was certainly influenced by a demon. Pretty freaky stuff. Look at the dude's eyes. The street preachers was pretty calm and cool when that dude physically grabbed his mic.

[YT]iN9-zvDLO1E[/YT]

Yes, a demon crept from the depths of hell to possess someone just so they can mess with some random street preacher. You figured it out, buddy

dont those evangelical tv channels have "Live exorcism's" all the time???

Back