Exclusive: Manny gets tough with Freddie Raoch in training (HD)

nice, thanks for sharing. looks like they're having a good time in camp.

can someone make a gif of that duck under?? not sure if thats what you call it but jesus was it fast!

can someone make a gif of that duck under?? not sure if thats what you call it but jesus was it fast!

Duck under? You mean when Manny rolls under he's hook at the end of a combo, then quarter turns to he's right forcing his opponent(Freedie)to turn into his power?....not a flame

Yes its beautiful isnt it? When a boxer ends with a hook especial from close quarters, they roll under in anticipation of couter fire(usaully a hook of their own). This can be directly applied to mma boxing....roll under your hook,very basic

Wow, at 0:05 when he throws the jab then the hook, faster two punches I have ever seen in my life.

Oops. Didn't see this thread. I posted it in a different one. Oh well. That part at 0:11 is just WOW.

Pac just started his camp a week ago and injured his foot Friday. Seriously, he's a machine.

duck under? You mean when manny rolls under he's hook at the end of a combo, then quarter turns to he's right forcing his opponent(freedie)to turn into his power?....not a flame

yes its beautiful isnt it? When a boxer ends with a hook especial from close quarters, they roll under in anticipation of couter fire(usaully a hook of their own). This can be directly applied to mma boxing....roll under your hook,very basic

yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check your pm's

Manny's looking pretty sharp already, I kind of thought the whole congressman stuff would distract him a little, doesn't look like he's missed a step.

Duck under? You mean when Manny rolls under he's hook at the end of a combo, then quarter turns to he's right forcing his opponent(Freedie)to turn into his power?....not a flame

Yes its beautiful isnt it? When a boxer ends with a hook especial from close quarters, they roll under in anticipation of couter fire(usaully a hook of their own). This can be directly applied to mma boxing....roll under your hook,very basic

that is exactly what he used all night to set up and KTFO of Ricky Hatton. and Hatton actually did throw his own left hook after Manny's lead right hook. Awesome speed and timing from Manny in that fight. Looking sharper than ever on the mitts too

cool, i wish i could meet both Roach and Pacman. is it just me, or does Pacman is just playing around with Roach instead of getting tough with him?

that is exactly what he used all night to set up and KTFO of Ricky Hatton. and Hatton actually did throw his own left hook after Manny's lead right hook. Awesome speed and timing from Manny in that fight. Looking sharper than ever on the mitts too

its the same exact technique that mayweather sr and hatton were making fun of on 24/7.... its was funny to see pacquiao hit him over and over again... then knocking him down with it.

its the same exact technique that mayweather sr and hatton were making fun of on 24/7.... its was funny to see pacquiao hit him over and over again... then knocking him down with it.
lol

The vid with Roach, he simultaneously rolls under while giving a body shot. It was so fast and at such an odd angle, it reminded me of that move with Marquez. Not the same, I know, but still hilarious.

cool, i wish i could meet both Roach and Pacman. is it just me, or does Pacman is just playing around with Roach instead of getting tough with him?

tough should probably be in quotations. They were obviously just have a good time.

Can't believe the shape Roach keeps himself in.

Roach got a lot of hate around here when he mildly criticized Fedor's boxing. But after watching what he was able to do for Arlovski it looks like his phone started ringing with high level MMA athletes on the other end.

lol

The vid with Roach, he simultaneously rolls under while giving a body shot. It was so fast and at such an odd angle, it reminded me of that move with Marquez. Not the same, I know, but still hilarious.

Man, Pac is so fast, I didn't even notice that he gave a left to the body at the same time as the roll under until you pointed it out.

Back