Exclusive Dana White Interview About Jon Jones

I don't think the TS knows the meaning of exclusive.....

Remix or Illuminati for be for fitting...

"not me."

"nooot mee."

"noooooooooot meeeeee."

Lmfao.

You didn't watch it homo

actually I did, three times yesterday. It was posted in at least two or three other threads.

What I homo and who I homo is none of your fucking homo business. Insults mean nothing if they don't offend the person you are insulting. You could call my mother a whore and coming from you a person I don't know would just make me laugh.

Oh and dipshit, here is one of the three threads it was on yesterday fuck face. Go search for the others bitch :)

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/dana-explaining-ufc-decision-behind-jones-cocaine-test-2908197/

YouMad.jpg

Last edited:
Cliff Notes:

Yet another Jones hater posts the same dumb video that we saw thread on yesterday. It shows Dana talking about Jones test results, saying he didn't FAIL ANYTHING AT ALL. Since this video was made, he has subsequently passed the CIR testing also. Some other Jones hater (may or may not be TS) created this video where Dana would make a comment about Jones passing his out of competition tests, then switch over to Dana talking about how stringent the UFCs IN competition tests are. In summary, it is a pathetic apples to oranges comparison.

jon-jones-cocaine.jpg

actually I did, three times yesterday. It was posted in at least two or three other threads.

What I homo and who I homo is none of your fucking homo business. Insults mean nothing if they don't offend the person you are inulting. You could call my mother a whore and coming from you a person I don't know would just make me laugh.

Oh and dipshit, here is one of the three threads it was on yesterday fuck face.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/dana-explaining-ufc-decision-behind-jones-cocaine-test-2908197/

YouMad.jpg

lol holy shit

Is that supposed to mean something or should I respond by posting some meaningless picture as well?

Wow, TS. Yet another thing that you bring to sherdog that I have seen a hundred times. Maybe you should start a thread about this picture, and call it exclusive. You are so plagiaristic, Ava DuVernay should make a movie about you.....

And by the way, I LOVE the coke shoop thread. Hilarious. Doesn't change the fact that he hasn't failed a single drug test ever.

This is gold. But seriously the inconsistency and favoritism shown is quite irritating and unprofessional. Not like I'm surprised though.

Lol Dana is caught in his own web.

Back