Exciting fact about Darren Till to get y'all hyped for UFC 228

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Average number of strikes attempted per minute:

Darren Till: 5.8
Stephen Thompson: 8.21

Man, Woodley vs Till is going to be fireworks!

<{JustBleed}>

In the words of Carlos Condit: "It's going to be a dogfight"

You guys are all trying to find any possible thing to get bummed out over UFC events.

Stephen's strike attempts are completely different than Till's strike attempts. When Till strikes, he goes for the KO. So it's a huge difference.

Fight should be good. Obviously it COULD be boring, but I honestly doubt it will be.

I'll prepare a good book for the main event

You guys are all trying to find any possible thing to get bummed out over UFC events.

Stephen's strike attempts are completely different than Till's strike attempts. When Till strikes, he goes for the KO. So it's a huge difference.

Fight should be good. Obviously it COULD be boring, but I honestly doubt it will be.
No matter how he tries to portray himself in the media, I think Woodley is coming in with a point to prove. He will go hard for the KO and either get it, or set himself up to get KO’ed by Till. I agree with u it’s gonna be good

A weight drained Till won't be throwing any blows in this, he will be spending the entire fight with his back to the mat and Tyrone all over him. Hype-train derailed.

No, he doesn't! At the very least, he rarely follows up if he does hurt his opponent.

Till let Bojan, Ayari and even Dalby off the hook when he dropped them. While I don't think he'd do the same to Woodley, I wouldn't out it past him with his history of showing no urgency.

Big Darrel will gas and Woodley will TKO him. Ya heard it here first.

Till has a Tito sized head. Huge target for Woodley

<{JustBleed}>

I wonder if Thompson’s numbers are averaged over his entire career (because there were many minutes in the Woodley fight where he just waited)

Meh

Not like I will still be awake after the co main event

wonderboy has 5 ufc KOs

till has 2. and a majority draw with nicolas dalby, who proceeded to go on a 3 fight losing streak which included losing in "cage warriors" after getting cut

wonderboy has 5 ufc KOs

till has 2. and a majority draw with nicolas dalby, who proceeded to go on a 3 fight losing streak which included losing in "cage warriors" after getting cut

Never said he GETS the KO, I said he GOES for the KO. He puts more into his strikes, Wonderboy seems to place his shots instead of using full power

<{JustBleed}>
No worries, till isn't making the weight and the fight will be off ;)

Why on earth are you expecting anything other than a snoozefest? Is it because Till talks a good game? He's stunk up the joint in every fight he's had except against Cerrone (and some moments of the Dalby fight), and Woodley is pretty much infamous for terrible title fights. Style-wise, we've got two counter punchers who will surely just stare at each other and wait for the other guy to throw a punch.

Our best hope is that they clash heads in the first 30 seconds and spare us the misery.

Back