EVO 2018 - STREAM SCHEDULE 1st PAGE

Yes, and I'm praying for legacy characters. I need Bruce back :mad:

Looking forward to more SFVI reveals.

Yeah, I didn't pick up the season pass because two characters and Tekken Bowling was crap.

I turned on SFV, saw a Cammy mirror match, closed the tab.

Ha! Valle and his weird character picks taking out another top player early at Evo. He just sent NuckleDu to losers using Blanka. It reminded me of how he beat Bonchan using Hugo in SF4.

Ouch. Du lost to an Alex earlier in the year. They were making fun of him because he didn’t purchase him in game lol.

Lol, this Menat vs Cammy match between these two randoms is entertaining.

This is so awesome that the stream can't handle it.

Lol, this Menat vs Cammy match between these two randoms is entertaining.

This is so awesome that the stream can't handle it.
I don't understand how the game can be 3 years old and somebody doesn't know how to punish drill. Pick a combo, any combo.

I don't understand how the game can be 3 years old and somebody doesn't know how to punish drill. Pick a combo, any combo.

They're just having fun. I was surprised that they didn't know it was 2 out of 3, heh.

Ouch. Du lost to an Alex earlier in the year. They were making fun of him because he didn’t purchase him in game lol.

I might go buy Blanka after watching this. He looks super fun to play.

I usually miss the pool action on fridays and saturdays

Prefer watching the side streams and finals

I might go buy Blanka after watching this. He looks super fun to play.

He’s annoying as hell to play against. He’s like fighting a pissed off chimp in a closed off kitchen.

They keep playing that old TMNT rap song on the Tournament Fighter stream. Hope the tournament starts soon.

And Punk just lost to an Alex.

And another Cammy. They're like cockroaches.

Also did KOF finals happen already?

That game is always hype to watch

DON'T WAKE DADDY

Kind of digging SCVI. Loving all the special move animations.

Back