Evidence for theory of Evolution V2

No, thats what you believe moran. Laughing at all your posts. Keep it up man.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
I believe my father and all before him were human. If you believe in common ancestry, you believe we are direct descendents of fish. Do you believe in common ancestry or not?

Wtf dude? You should probably edit that
Sorry bud, I know that deeply rocked you- it's just the vestigal monkey in me. Look at my bruised banana.

So, did we get to the point where you accept evolution as long as it's not too much evolution? Can I chalk you up for at least that much?

And yeah, you have to use the 'E' word.

Sorry bud, I know that deeply rocked you- it's just the vestigal monkey in me. Look at my bruised banana.

So, did we get to the point where you accept evolution as long as it's not too much evolution? Can I chalk you up for at least that much?

And yeah, you have to use the 'E' word.

That's a pretty trashy thing to say to TCK.

It's amazing how none of the evolution deniers put their money where their mouth is and postulate a theory that better accounts for the evidence from multiple scientific fields and become the most important scientific figure since Einstein, or possibly ever.

It's almost as if they know their amateur critiques wouldn't actually hold any weight, so just bitch on a message board. Weird

It's amazing how none of the evolution deniers put their money where their mouth is and postulate a theory that better accounts for the evidence from multiple scientific fields and become the most important scientific figure since Einstein, or possibly ever.

It's almost as if they know their amateur critiques wouldn't actually hold any weight, so just bitch on a message board. Weird

A competing theory (or lack of) does not make common descent true. Your point has no teeth. Furthermore, money tends to follow consensus which pushes out competing theories.

That's a pretty trashy thing to say to TCK.
It was much trashier for him to accuse me of being a pervert. So bite me.

But do you accept that evolution is real, as long as the evolution isn't too much evolution?

But do you accept that evolution is real, as long as the evolution isn't too much evolution?

I believe things adapt which can be called evolution. I dont believe in common ancestry which can be called evolution.

I'm pretty sure that answers your question.

I believe things adapt which can be called evolution. I dont believe in common ancestry which can be called evolution.

I'm pretty sure that answers your question.
So, you believe in evolution, but only a little. That sounds pretty stupid, but hey, it's your disco ball, and you gotta dance your dream.

So, you believe in evolution, but only a little. That sounds pretty stupid, but hey, it's your disco ball, and you gotta dance your dream.

Lol keep it simple salty fawlty. It's easier for you that way

A competing theory (or lack of) does not make common descent true. Your point has no teeth. Furthermore, money tends to follow consensus which pushes out competing theories.

No it doesn't make it true you're right. But if you have no viable theory that explains the evidence then you are at square zero, and your unwillingness to take a chance to actually prove your ideas is a testament to your cowardice and knowledge that you have absolutely nothing of value for anyone remotely scientifically competent.

Good day.

No it doesn't make it true you're right. But if you have no viable theory that explains the evidence then you are at square zero, and your unwillingness to take a chance to actually prove your ideas is a testament to your cowardice and knowledge that you have absolutely nothing of value for anyone remotely scientifically competent.

Good day.
The saddest irony is that we must have the humility to accept that evolution brought us these people.

Good day.

Uhh good day

I don't understand how radio works, so there is no other option then it has to be the voice of god that I hear.
And no matter what any of you say, I will believe it's the voice of god because I don't have the intelligence to understand and accept the truth.;););)

I don't understand how radio works, so there is no other option then it has to be the voice of god that I hear.
And no matter what any of you say, I will believe it's the voice of god because I don't have the intelligence to understand and accept the truth.;););)

Nice strawman. I don't need a belief in a god to tell me i didnt descend from fish

Sooooo... who wishes to discuss some evidence? A lot of people making claims, without a whole lot of discussion of the evidence

You did descend from fish. Your dad was a fish. An actual fish. He had gills, man. He's lied to you. I'm so sorry.

Back