Everyone underestimates the kick to the groin

Grand Theft Auto

NO retreat, NO surrender, & NO place for weakness.
Banned
Reaction score
Bas Rutten would be proud of this one, in fact it might even be the legend himself albeit looking fat.

Bas definitely approves.

Underutilized technique.

I really enjoyed that

10/10

That guy has experience! He never looked at his target first, just knew & threw!

Damn the groin shot completely immobilized him. I'm very non-confrontational, so there is a good chance I never get in another fight for the rest of my life, but hopefully I remember to go for an early nut shot if the situation calls for it.

No unified rules in a streetfight.

Well, his athleticism allowed him to finish guy without this. Yes, he is fat, but weight might be used as advantage anyway.
In fact, street have more strict rules than UFC.
Yes, you can beat lighter or weaker guy and laugh, including all these youtubes and forums, but this is only beginning of the long road.
Road laws aren't play with prayers and youtube etc too.

Keek to de groin
Punch to de face
Dang-a-da dang-a-da dang-a-da

Oh, and the other dude is lucky he had a chair to fall on <45>

ball kicked, knocked out, brain-stem slapped.

rough go

Damn the groin shot completely immobilized him. I'm very non-confrontational, so there is a good chance I never get in another fight for the rest of my life, but hopefully I remember to go for an early nut shot if the situation calls for it.
I guarantee you he lost at least one testicle, yet I couldn't guarantee you he won't shove another dude again.

Front snapkick to the nuts followed up with a headbutt to the nose may be most effective close-quarters combo ever. Real life, folks.

Sure it’s effective a lot of the time if you follow it fast.

But don’t count on it. I have seen guys take a full punt to the nuts and still beat the shit out of the guy that kicked him. Once the adrenaline pump was over he was hurting.

Back