Everyone said I was crazy

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When I said Cody Garbrandt should train with Duke Roufus. He's 27, time to stop getting ko'd with the boyz and get real coaching by the guy who helped Woodley reach his potential and Pettis looks great even in his loss to Tony. He serves as a father figure to Pettis

Garbrandt doesnt have a dad and they are both midwest guys too(midwest ethos) colin Cowherd reference. Head coach and fighter duos work

What does this have to do with your level of mental stability

If you suggested Garbrandt needs to find a new camp, then everyone agrees with you and no one called you crazy because of that.

Yeah I remember all those threads people were making saying @Kaiokenrye24 was crazy for thinking Cody should train at Duke

If you suggested Garbrandt needs to find a new camp, then everyone agrees with you and no one called you crazy because of that.
Hell you were one of them making threads calling him crazy. I remember you said he should train with Matt Hume instead

How good is the head movement of Duke Roufus' students?

And I thought you were a true disciple of the Just Bleed God...
tQgRd6R.gif
tQgRd6R.gif
tQgRd6R.gif

When I said Cody Garbrandt should train with Duke Roufus. He's 27, time to stop getting ko'd with the boyz and get real coaching by the guy who helped Woodley reach his potential and Pettis looks great even in his loss to Tony. He serves as a father figure to Pettis

Garbrandt doesnt have a dad and they are both midwest guys too(midwest ethos) colin Cowherd reference. Head coach and fighter duos work

He has a Dad his name is Urijah Faber

Can you please screenshot and post the people who said you were crazy? If not I will report for spam.

A new coach won't help Cody from getting emotional and swinging like a goof

Everyone said I was crazy for saying he should train with Krazy Horse Bennett and now look at me. I'm a goddamn redbelt!

Look at his Cruz fight, he was defensively responsible, but in his last 3 losses he decided to brawl, weird fight iq. I do think that training with different coaches will help him develop different qualities. You guys got any ideas who would be the best fit? Maybe Master Rafael Cordeiro, hes know for making his fighters confident.

Look at his Cruz fight, he was defensively responsible, but in his last 3 losses he decided to brawl, weird fight iq. I do think that training with different coaches will help him develop different qualities. You guys got any ideas who would be the best fit? Maybe Master Rafael Cordeiro, hes know for making his fighters confident.
He had Bucholz back then, he's not perfect but they were better with him

Back