• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Everyone Is Someone's Manlet

Can you please tell me if the opposite is also the case? That you can and shall remove penis inches below 6'' from your official height?

Sorry man.. doesn't work like that..

Being 6'5 with a 3" cock is bad enough as it is.. david_von_michelangelo.jpg

After consulting the good book i found this passage:

"A manlet can and shall assimilate any inch over 6" of penis and add to his height"..
tenor.gif

Anything above 6'5" is getting into mutant territory

d48db1ebfee5bb0b0cff056c23aaf31a.jpg
Reminds me, when women say they want tall dudes, they usuallu mean they want someone in the 6' - 6'5 range.
Going above 6'8 would be considered freaky to them, well, unless you play in the NBA

5ft 10 with a 7 inch dick I'll take it could be alot worse. I couldn't imagine being 6ft6 plus and having a small dick like Shaq. I just think the bigger you are the more woman would expect you to be packing. Disappointing women over and over every time you whipp it out would suck.

Random, but I'm 6'2, and so while I'm not a "manlet," I feel small as fuck compared to 6'5"+ guys. Even more if they're built.

That said, this is why I need to spar or at least grapple/wrestle with some 6'9 400lbs dude like The Mountain. It must be fun as hell.

5ft 10 with a 7 inch dick I'll take it could be alot worse. I couldn't imagine being 6ft6 plus and having a small dick like Shaq. I just think the bigger you are the more woman would expect you to be packing. Disappointing women over and over every time you whipp it out would suck.
how do you know that Shaq has a small dick?
[<diva2]<WhatIsThis>

Back