Everyone is all of a sudden is a Tyron woodley fan now

Some always respected him.

Some are just acknowledging that he put on a great performance.

Others are glory chasing homo-nuthuggers.

It’s a good thing though. It means sherdoggers don’t care much about personas and drama and mostly just want fighters to bring it. If the fighters bring it, the fans will come.

Damn you guys are bitter. Let the guy get some new fans. This was the first fight he wasn't being bitchy and he put on an amazing performance. Just let it be.

It's a good thing i've always been a Woodley fan. But it's shertard, what do you expect?

I'm a so-so woodley fan but it was fucking glorious to see that hype train smashed and seeing Dana have to suck it.

Was never a fan to begin with since his picky choosy antics before he became champ. There were power strikers before in the UFC until they got figured out.

Damn you guys are bitter. Let the guy get some new fans. This was the first fight he wasn't being bitchy and he put on an amazing performance. Just let it be.
No shit. They wanna find any reason to shit on Tyron.

He just smashed and derailed your great white hype - deal with it.

<JonesDXSuckIt><JonesLaugh><RomeroSalute><{silvanormal}>

<36>

TS is so rattled he forgot what sentence structure he wanted to use.
dhMeAzK.gif

I've been on the Woodley train for a while now, since he started knocking guys out when he came to the UFC. He's an exciting fighter and nice guy, not his fault Maia/Wonderboy make dull fights with everyone.

I was a huge Woodley hater in strikeforce though. He was one of the worst LNP fighters around back then but he was just green. He's really become a great finisher in all areas.

It was a pretty flawless performance against a dangerous opponent
Isn't that how fighters get new fans?

I got absolutely ridiculed for defending Woodley all week. Glad he won. Dana is not stoked.

Not a fan, but you gotta understand that after getting shit on for 3 boring ass title defenses, him actually fighting more aggressive and really going for the finish deserves some credit. I especially liked the fact that when Woodley realized he might not get a TKO before the round ends, he actually pulled that submission out.

I probably will never like him enough to call myself a fan, but I will be rooting for him against that cringey douche Covington.

He didn't really have a signature win as champ until this one. Cheers to him, he destroyed a guy most people thought would beat him.

I think that a lot of people are starting realise how shitty he's been treated by the UFC.

I can't think of another champ that's been treated with the level of disrespect that Woodley has.

Dana clearly doesn't want him in that spot. It's plain as day. It's ridiculous.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back