Everybody..hold the phone

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor won...good for him

But y'all need to relax both the fight was fixed guys and the Conors got the world by the nuts guys...

He won 1 fight... In a division he doesnt normally compete in, against an unranked opponent

Slow your roll...lets see him kill some contenders at LW first..

I recommend

Gaithje
Barboza
Fighter kevin Lee
Loser of Tony/khabib

Then and only then should the cave dwelling nut huggers should rise to epic portions and should he lose only then should the pick fork burn the whole thing down party ravage this site with conor hatred .

This my friends was just 1 fight...nothing more..nothing less..as meaningless as a fart in the wind

It’s exciting to see Conor back

I’m going to need some more evidence to say that fight was fixed

It’s been a while since Cowboy has been Cowboy

how will Conor fare against Colby, Lawler, Usman?

You're such a genius. Please enlighten me: how can I see the world with the clarity that you enjoy, oh wise one?

Another worthless thread by an attention seeking dimwit.

You kinda late to the party man the only ones rating that win are the Connie's and even some of them aren't really yelling out loud about it. That little training wheels victory ain't fooling anybody...

You're such a genius. Please enlighten me: how can I see the world with the clarity that you enjoy, oh wise one?

Another worthless thread by an attention seeking dimwit.

Step one - remove your head from your ass
Step two - open eyes for the first time
Step three- look into a mirror
Step four - scream in horror at the reality that is yourself..
Step five - accept it
Step six - Admit that @Paolo Delutis was right
Step seven - stick your head back up your own ass like the attention hoe you are

Edit- LMFAO

Not completely meaningless.

The real Conor McGregor should have made quick work of the fake Cowboy ... and that’s what happened.

And SO, we now know, that Conor is back and possibly even better.

What was meaningless was his post-fight speech where he DIDN’T seal the deal for a fight with Masvidal.

In a division he doesnt normally compete in

wrong.gif
3 fights out of 12 fights in the UFC are at welterweight..... That's a quarter of his fights in the UFC... Also 3 out of his last 5 fights in the UFC are at welterweight...

And you think the former champ should have to win 4 fights before he deserves a rematch?

Get out...

Step five - accept it
Step seven - stick your head back up your own ass like the attention hoe you are

Edit- LMFAO

You are a pussy

Step five - accept it

Edit- LMFAO
this guy spelled out every number

<36>

You are correct Sir lets make Conner vs Gathje instead of boring Nate 3 Gaetje deserves it not Nate who just got his ass kicked Lets see if Conner can take Gaetje Im not sure if he can or Masdival don't want to see boring Nate fight him again or Nick don't want to see it might as well match him up against Gray Manard or Dieggo give me a dirty Sanchez

View attachment 713865
3 fights out of 12 fights in the UFC are at welterweight..... That's a quarter of his fights in the UFC... Also 3 out of his last 5 fights in the UFC are at welterweight...

And you think the former champ should have to win 4 fights before he deserves a rematch?

Get out...

Nope..im saying lets see if he beats any of those guys...just one..then crown his ass

Back