Media Every Single Mike Tyson KO! (Video)

He looks really good, but when you look at all his KO's not ONE of them was against an elite opponent. Still an entertaining watch.

Motivated Tyson!!! The reason Kid Dynamite was the final boss...

November 1 13 25 wtf

did he got injure March 1986 so he could not fight till June 1986?

I bet June 1986 was right time for Mike to start taking steroids and fight those bigger guys

only boxing king of steroids could stop Mike
holyfield.jpg

I bet June 1986 was right time for Mike to start taking steroids and fight those bigger guys
I noticed that Tyson got a lot more muscled than he was in his early fights as a 19 year old. Could be in the realms of natural progression but he did look more muscled when he hit 20.

He looks really good, but when you look at all his KO's not ONE of them was against an elite opponent. Still an entertaining watch.
Elite opponents are few and far between, he wrecked everyone in front of him until '90, Lennox and Evander were'nt ready for him in the 80s.

1731B5DB-F1A0-4D71-8DBB-5D8751539659.jpeg
I noticed that Tyson got a lot more muscled than he was in his early fights as a 19 year old. Could be in the realms of natural progression but he did look more muscled when he hit 20.

This is my belief

Elite opponents are few and far between, he wrecked everyone in front of him until '90, Lennox and Evander were'nt ready for him in the 80s.
Tim Witherspoon would’ve been much better than most of his opposition imo

Not even going to dignify this with a counterpoint.

Yeah I acknowledge that he wasn't at around at a particularly good time but you can't say he beat the very best. All of his opponents I'd have expected prime Lewis to run through even including Buster Douglas.

What elite did he beat then, in his whole career?

giphy.gif

I'm not going back and forth with you. Tyson was a fucking beast. Many contenders, including Lennox, waited as long as possible before fighting him. Opting instead to beat everyone that Tyson had already beat. LOL

Tyson slaughtered those put him in front of him, until he lost his mind to grief, drugs, money and women. No one was really the same after fighting him. A lot of fighters ducked him. Well-documented. Revisionist history is popular, but it's just a revision.
  • Trevor Berbick, 34-1 when he lost to Tyson
  • Michael Spinks, Olympian and Golden Gloves champion, 31-0 when he lost to Tyson
  • Pinklon Thomas, 29-1 when he lost to Tyson
  • Henry Tillman, Olympian and already had 2 amateur wins against Tyson , 20-5 when he lost to Tyson
  • Frank Bruno, 32-2 when he lost to Tyson (buckled for the first time in his career)

Back