Every Poatan victories make Izzy look better

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Simply because izzy is the only one to have beat him in the ufc, even koed him

i still think this defeat from izzy could have been avoided, poatan rushed too recklesly thinking izzy was badly hurt wich he was but had enough energy to counter him this time

anyway, people think poatan keep winning make izzy jealous or diminish izzy's legacy, but it also make his victory over him age like wine

Izzy landed a defensive blind haymaker with his eyes closed which just happens to KOs Alex, while he's getting tuned up real good on the fence while losing the fight in a similar manner to the first one...

Looked a bit scripted, with the UFC now merging with WWE, it's possible

It's true.

It's also true that Izzy wants this fine wine to age, whereas Alex doesn't seem to care much, as he is busy finding better wines than the old ones.

And I disagree. That would only apply if Izzy wasn't 1-3 against Pereira and publicly ducking Pereira after, which is what he's been doing while talking shit.

It's even worse because Izzy was talking mad shit about Pereira how he's this guy at the bar reminiscing about the one time that he beat him, which makes the whole thing even worse because that's exactly what Izzy is doing right now.

Izzy seems to be a new breed of fighters who is really hungry for public adoration and how he's viewed in terms of their all time greatness. Pereira surpassed him and he knows this and he knows he won't beat Pereira at LHW.

It clearly diminish Izzy's legacy because greatness is a relative thing and I can't read Izzy's mind, but it sure looks like he is jealous. Izzy is a great fighter, but a mature guy he never seems to come off as.

All in all, it's unfortunate for Izzy that Pereira existed. It's kinda like Izzy for Whittaker, but even worse, a lot worse.

@Jackonfire this double yellow still make no sense sherbro. you gotta fight for the justice, com'on. This is travesty.

It's actually the opposite. Everybody knows the circumstances of their last fight.

A really foolish idea the more I think about it. How can it possibly make Adesanya look better when Pereira keeps beating the guys who beat Adesanya and keeps accomplishing things Adesanya tried but failed to do? Dumb thread. It's not too late to cut your losses.

I don't think that's how Izzy sees it, hence is insanely salty reaction to Pereira's KO live in the crowd.

Izzy landed a defensive blind haymaker with his eyes closed which just happens to KOs Alex, while he's getting tuned up real good on the fence while losing the fight in a similar manner to the first one...

Looked a bit scripted, with the UFC now merging with WWE, it's possible

what one would expect from a black belt level shertard - a pure garbage made up take on things that is the polar opposite of reality

You my friend are a complete muppet and hence have earned your place on these forums

i still think this defeat from izzy could have been avoided, poatan rushed too recklesly thinking izzy was badly hurt wich he was but had enough energy to counter him this time

anyway, people think poatan keep winning make izzy jealous or diminish izzy's legacy, but it also make his victory over him age like wine
This is Izzy posting, you can tell by the insufferable comment.

how?

The same thing has happened in their last 3 fights. Alex is simply not as skilled as Izzy is.

The last 3 fights Izzy has found Alex's chin first every time. He got embarrassed in Brazil to the point he was about to be TKO'd if not for a friendly hometown ref.

Same in New York, but for the pure luck of the bell.

Then when its nothing to save him. he gets KO'd

Izzy was still the favorite when he was 3-0 down, for this reason. (yes I know its beyond the mental capabilities of sherdoggers to consider details and nuances of a fight beyond the results), but the world saw Alex can't beat Izzy at 185. unless something strange is happening.

Izzy is already far far ahead of Alex, so whatever he Alex does is meaningless. He embarrassed him in front of audiences 3x. Mocked him with "here you can beat me, but we both know how it happened"

Alex was never really a MW anyway, he walked out taller and broader than Hill, LHW is his place - and I don't think Izzy can compete with him there, he doesn't have the size - so again its not relevant. But for MW, Alex is Izzys son.

Izzy’s KO was the biggest fluke. He beat Izzy 3 times in a row and was on his way to KOing him a 3rd time until he got caught. The weight cut clearly affected his chin

Back