Reaction score
Jones should move up to HW
Weidman should move up to LHW
Lawler should move up to MW
Pettis should move up to WW
Aldo should move up to LW
TJ should move up to FW
DJ should move up to BW
Ronda should retire until UFC introduces a BW divison.
Carla Esparza should move up to BW

<Sherdog Logic>

I've seen this thread before. It's as lame as it was when I first saw it, but the point remains the same: the average sherdogger believes that going down in weight somehow makes fighting easier, or going up in weight somehow makes it harder. It really depends on the person, their body type and their fighting style. Lyoto was already quick at 205, so speed is his ally at 185... But everyone else at 185 could be just as quick and some are definitely stronger. Anyway, Machida is just one example. There are others

Jones should move up to HW
Weidman should move up to LHW
Lawler should move up to MW
Pettis should move up to WW
Aldo should move up to LW
TJ should move up to FW
DJ should move up to BW
Ronda should retire until UFC introduces a BW divison.
Carla Esparza should move up to BW

<Sherdog Logic>

not every fighter, only Jones.

Could someone please explain the weight class system to me? I've been under the impression that as long as a fighter can consistently make the set weight for his weight class, he is free to fight in it. And that fighters should probably pick the weight class where they have to cut weight a bit but not too much to hinder their performance.

I fail to see the point of this thread

I dont think any fighter should move up a weight class unless they have completely cleaned out their division and no one is left. That said I still think there is plenty of fights for every champion at the moment.

I never heard about half your claims, who the fuck ever said that Pettis belongs to WW ?

Tj is riding a 3 fight win streak shouldn't he get a pass on this?

Nice try TS. Who else in that list is accused of cheating....except Jones ?

Is someone trying to use logic on a Sherdog thread?

giphy.gif

Jones is the only one I've really heard.

You basically made the rest up. Cool thread.

Weight cutting is not cheating. It falls with in the unified rules. You suck go some where else and cry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back