Everlasts new line?

The Proline series is 149, it looks solid too, I see a lot of pros using it more and more. I think Everlast is trying to do better nowadays. Who really knows though... based on my past experience with their gloves, im not willing to take a 150 gamble on them... yet.

The Proline series is 149, it looks solid too, I see a lot of pros using it more and more. I think Everlast is trying to do better nowadays. Who really knows though... based on my past experience with their gloves, im not willing to take a 150 gamble on them... yet.

Just out of curiosity Strato, how much WOULD you pay for these?

I'm impressed. The power heavy bag, the gloves, and the safe max stuff looks totally legit. Not so sure on the slimmer groin protector and the head gear.

Pro-lines GB, I mean they look solid, but regarding Everlast shady past of QA'ing gear honestly id drop cash on them for 89-99 bucks.

150 I'm just thinking I can get a set of bills any which way I want them...and im not limited on my choices. I can go IMF, Layered, Ortho foam. Pick any color, you know the whole story. No need to preach but yeah. 150 is too much for what you get for a completely untested product.

I think the safe-max stuff is meh, I wouldn't drop 99 on that, it just looks like another version of Protex2.
Its the same tired C3 foam technology that Protex2 had, nothing new, don't be fooled Mega I wont let you do that!

Last edited:
The high quality Everlast stuff has always been very good. The protex line was excellent. Unfortunately most people buy the cheap $20 sporting goods store crap that gives everlast a bad name.

The expensive protex2 was crap it didnt last. For what i understand the protex3 was supposedly good.

But yeah its the same technology that the protex2 did that being the c3 foam tech.

Telling you... Its nothing new , you have been warned

I can't find the original Everlast Pro Training gloves on Everlast.com. Maybe they discontinued them in lieu of this new line, but the old Trainers were supposedly solid gloves without the gimmicks. They were, supposedly, designed by an orthopedic surgeon but I never could find clarification on that.

Also, what exactly are orthopedic gloves? I've heard the term on here, especially in relation to Floyd and Grant. Is it a type of foam (memory foam almost) or is it a layering of multiple foams in a certain way?

Back