Everlast stepping up their quality lately?

I just have a feeling you guys won't like the way I would do a review.

If you have specific questions about a product I am happy to answer them. I have gloves from almost every major brand.

View attachment 491269

This is not even all of it just what I have at my valley house.

To be honest who cares what we'd like, if you've got the gloves in question or gloves that haven't been reviewed, you should review them just more knowledge for the public.

Checkout Grodex-usa.com for the best quality in boxing.

Welcome to sherdog @Grodex ! Please dont spam several old threads to promote your company. Some SD members are not as polite as me when it comes to this.

Will check your website for sure as i am a gear whore lol

Starting this year you'll be able to purchase our entire global assortment in the UK without any issues. Including the professional gear.

re; sending new gloves to be reviewed. I'd be happy to send a pair to someone here that people trust and has a history of solid reviews. If you guys can recommend someone I'll make it happen.

Thanks for the feedback and kind words. I'll forward to our designers. The ELITE fight gloves are handmade in the same factory as the MX gloves. Very happy with how it came out and many fighters are finding good success with it in the ring.
Hi, any idea when this will go active? Looking to buy some MXs!

I've noticed this as well actually. The high end stuff has always been top notch though.

Even their boxing shoes are on another level now, they've definitely stepped it up. Got the Everlast PIVT's over the holiday season and they're as good as any boxing shoe I've owned comfy and super supportive once you break them in.

Im glad Everlast is stepping up their game. I for one have had horrible experiences with their gloves in the past. I bought and tried the powerlocks when they first came out. Cant remember the date, or if I even did a review on them to be honest. Ive been off the board for awhile and it seems a lot has changed!

Im happy Everlast is finally putting eyes on the board here at sherdog! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
So I just ordered a new pair of Powerlock Pros off of Amazon (from Everlast) to replace a previous pair and not only is the gold different, the construction is different, and they smell like they have been doused in spray paint. Is this change-up a normal occurance for them?

IMG_2137.jpeg

Back