Everlast Hyperflex Bag Review

ALPHA KS

White Belt
Reaction score
I Recieved the Hyperflex Bag as a gift and a replacement for my broken Reflex bag. I really enjoyed my Reflex bag and it definitley enhanced my solo training and my overall movement. The Hyperflex bag is basically the next step up from the reflex bag. It has 3 settings with a locking and unlocking spring at the base and at the striking head. I trained with the bag a few times for about 15 minutes and today it broke. That the reason I'm writing this.

There are lots of reviews on amazon and other sites talking about it breaking so I wasn't that surprising when it happened. Basically everybody has the same issue. The head is breaking. Inside the spring there is a pipe and the pipe snaps pretty easily. Now there is a way to keep this from happening. To avoid this you have to either never lock the top spring. Or you could on strike the bag lightly when you do lock it.

The Hyperflex bag is the shit. If it could hold up it would be a 5 star product but because of the poor durability I would give it 3 stars

Got one of these at a big sale at Dicks Sporting goods sometime last year. Lasted a little over a month. Now its in a landfill somewhere. Glad I didn't have to pay full price. I agree that if it was a better build quality....it could have been good.

when I am 85 and on my deathbed I will buy all everlasting equipment. Just so once in my life I'll have purchased something from them that lasts long enough for me to not be disappointed...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back