Everlast. 50% off all orders for 3 hours only!!!

Taskmaster99

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Today from 3 to 6pm. Use the code "Sunday" for 50% off all orders.

Went with the 125lbs Super Leather heavybag for $237 shipped. Should be a nice upgrade from my 80lbs Outslayer bag.

Anyone have experience with this bag? I hope it doesn't get hard at the bottom too quick like most "cheap" bags do. It has happened to my old 100lbs Century bag and 100lbs Ringside Softfill bag (didn't expect that for this one). It has never happened to my 80lbs Outslayer bag though.

so cheap, too bad so are their quality.

Went with the 125lbs Super Leather heavybag for $237 shipped. Should be a nice upgrade from my 80lbs Outslayer bag.

Anyone have experience with this bag? I hope it doesn't get hard at the bottom too quick like most "cheap" bags do. It has happened to my old 100lbs Century bag and 100lbs Ringside Softfill bag (didn't expect that for this one). It has never happened to my 80lbs Outslayer bag though.

Their old super leather heavybags used to be awesome. I haven't ever had the chance to hit their new one, but if the quality is anywhere near the quality of the older ones, then that's a great deal. Did you have any issues at all with the Outslayer? I've only heard good things.

Good thing about Everlast for me is that when I've had a problem with them, I've called and they've corrected the issue the best they could. Bummed I missed out - their Velcro MX training gloves didn't work out for me, but I figured I would give some of their fight gloves a chance.

so cheap, too bad so are their quality.
Not everything they make is bad. If you buy the cheap crap..then yeah. The super heavy bags are sweet though. If canelo has had the same one in his gym for almost 3 years..then well I am quit sure they are pretty good quality

Back