Ever had sex with your best friend's sister??

Ralphage

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it shouldn't have happened, but she is just too gorgeous...... What should I do? Tell him right away or keep it silent for a little longer??? Anybody had to deal with this type of situation??

Advice needed......

I was very, very close to doing so. But in the end, no I did not. Now let us never speak of this again.

Never...and I mean NEVER under any circumstance tell your friend that you boned his sister. Damn bro I hope you can fight cuz if not your gonna have your ass handed to you.

If it was his older sister ... you're fucked.
If it was his younger sister you're extremely fucked.

This sounds real real bad. I write this now since the odds of most people i know reading this is slim. I didn't tell that many people about this for obvious reasons.

I once nailed a friends mother.

Originally posted by J-Garden

BWAHHHAAAAHAHAAAAA! Was she a milf or what? Actually, come to think of it, there are quite a few moms that I'd like to slam.

Have dealt with it and have to say that silence is your best friend right now!

I use to live in a house with among others, my best friend and his sister. Our rooms were opposite each other and we had an "arrangement" where we could just sneak in at night.
She was damn fine BTW as well, so I was not complaining.
We kept it quiet, although I don't know if he would have been too pissed as surely it was better me doing it than some dude he didn't know or trust?

This sounds real real bad. I write this now since the odds of most people i know reading this is slim. I didn't tell that many people about this for obvious reasons.

Damn shitbreak...that's low. I hope to hell she was a milf.

Jesus christ, you guys are treading in Shark infested waters...

She was not an ugg. She was pretty nice.

My friend must have known though. The walls were not that thick, but he never mentioned it. Ever....

when will you guys learn? sex with complete strangers is THE olny safe sex!!! :D:D:D

If you ever tell him you have to go head or gut. The solution to all man's problems you have to let him punch you in the face or the stomach; his choice.

The worst bit about it was whilst getting down to the business at hand. I thought at least once "My friend came from the same place i'm nailing"

I think i'll stop there

Whatever, my best friend is my best friend because we're close as hell. He actually wanted me to take his sister out, and I told him about it when we F*ed. No details, but he wasn't pissed.:rolleyes:

Looks like you guys need some better friends.

You've never seen the movie? Watch it, it's freaking great!:D

At least you guys didn't bone ruttenfan's mom. I still regret that one.

She was not an ugg. She was pretty nice.

My friend must have known though. The walls were not that thick, but he never mentioned it. Ever....

LOL damn you probably traumatized the poor boy.

Either that or gave him a free aural show for his own masturbatory fantasies.:rolleyes:

one of my friends from high school is married to my younger sister. They met because I used to get her to give me a lift over to his house so I could smoke a bowl with him. One day she wasn't around so I walked, only to find her car in the driveway.

It was wierd at first but I got used to it and now it's cool cause when we do "family" stuff me and him just get real drunk.

Back