Ever been in a polyamorous relationship?

Yes but I didn't know it at the time

Polyamory is a little bit of different to what you're describing, OP.

Polyamory is forming romantic relationships with multiple people.
The rest is just good fun.

I know a reasonable number of polyamorous people and have been in one such relationship myself. I'm all for people doing whatever makes them happy, but for me it always seemed like a quantity over quality type of deal. They all "love" everyone which to me dilutes it immensely - they say it like you'd say it to a good friend...actually maybe not even to that level.

The poly relationship I was in, the "poly" part never really came into play for me. I banged plenty of other girls but never had any interest in forming relationships with them. She would go off on dates which gave me time to myself, which I was quite happy for. It never bothered me, but I never saw her as a life partner.

My current relationship I do see as a life partner and whilst we are monogamous, we're both kinky degenerate hedonists and proud. Dogging, threesomes, adult cinemas etc. Sex is something we do for fun, it doesn't represent our love for each other or have any real meaning. So we have our fun, but have no want for establishing emotional connections elsewhere.

Outside of relationships I've done just about all of it - gangbangs, swinging, hotwifing, etc. My favourite role to play was always the Bull - great fun. However I've never had an interest in cuckoldry from either direction - that's something that some people might not understand, the way that cuck shit is it's own thing entirely and that these situations don't automatically mean that's what it involves.

Relationship? No.

Threesomes? Yes.

Both with the same chic. First time, my buddy and I tagged in on her. Second time, her and her friend tagged in on me. Turned into a shit show when she started catching feelings for me, the stalked me for 2.5 years afterwards.

Polyamory is a little bit of different to what you're describing, OP.

Polyamory is forming romantic relationships with multiple people.
The rest is just good fun.

I know a reasonable number of polyamorous people and have been in one such relationship myself. I'm all for people doing whatever makes them happy, but for me it always seemed like a quantity over quality type of deal. They all "love" everyone which to me dilutes it immensely - they say it like you'd say it to a good friend...actually maybe not even to that level.

The poly relationship I was in, the "poly" part never really came into play for me. I banged plenty of other girls but never had any interest in forming relationships with them. She would go off on dates which gave me time to myself, which I was quite happy for. It never bothered me, but I never saw her as a life partner.

My current relationship I do see as a life partner and whilst we are monogamous, we're both kinky degenerate hedonists and proud. Dogging, threesomes, adult cinemas etc. Sex is something we do for fun, it doesn't represent our love for each other or have any real meaning. So we have our fun, but have no want for establishing emotional connections elsewhere.

Outside of relationships I've done just about all of it - gangbangs, swinging, hotwifing, etc. My favourite role to play was always the Bull - great fun. However I've never had an interest in cuckoldry from either direction - that's something that some people might not understand, the way that cuck shit is it's own thing entirely and that these situations don't automatically mean that's what it involves.

Dogging?!

Mate, really? Honest question - what do you get out of some greasy, old, flabby man watching you through a car window as you shag your missus in a car park somewhere?

Dogging?!

Mate, really? Honest question - what do you get out of some greasy, old, flabby man watching you through a car window as you shag your missus in a car park somewhere?

Short answer - I'm into exhibitionism, degradation, humiliation etc and our relationship is a D/S dynamic.

As for more detail, breaking down what I actually get out of it - it's all a big power play. My nature is dominant and primal, so in scenarios like that I'm feeding off the energy and control. When people are watching me fuck my partner, they're wishing they were me, could be like me, could have her, that sort of thing and it extends in a similar way when we do involve others as well. This is likely one of the hottest girls they're ever going to bang, she's going to blow their minds by doing shit they only dreamed of and I'm the one who holds the power over what does and doesn't happen.

With that in mind though, realistically speaking this sort of thing is a pretty rare occurrence. Actual dogging is a less than once a year type of deal (though fucking out in nature is another story). We've made 5 trips to adult cinemas this year, though only played on two of them (once involving others, the other with just us but people watching) - the atmosphere / vibe / crowd wasn't right the other times. And that's actually it for actual group sex this year - it's not like we're out doing this sort of thing every week. Last year there were 3 swingers parties / orgies and 2 threesomes. and realistically speaking that's about the rate that we keep for this stuff.

On the other hand, fetish events are a bit more common, we average maybe once a month or so. These events involve kink play, rope, impact, wax etc, but only between the two of us. The thing is that the despite what it may sound like, we're only interested in each other - hard as it may be to believe, the group sessions are all about us. Pushing each other and coming out the other side together.

That's about the best I've got - people are weird at the best of times and I'm in no way thinking that this is "normal"....but it's what we do and what we enjoy. Beyond that, I'm not a psychologist and have no idea what it all means - I just do whatever makes me feel good.

Is it just or has the ban hammer been strong lately?

I think its been pretty strong, I suspect a lot come from the War room.
Whats worse is a lot of pre 2010 accounts seems to have caught the hammer.

Back in my youth my buddy and I met this chick from out of town that was visiting her cousin. She was into both of us, so at the end of the night she said she wanted to have a threesome. I looked at my buddy and he looked at me and we nodded since she was hot enough to warrant seeing each others junk. The chick said it was a bucket list item of hers. We just made sure to not cross swords and work from opposite ends of the field.

Back