• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Even Carlos Condit thinks Rory Macdonald is the future in WW

Rory doesn't get much respect here, but he's obviously a great fighter with a great attitude.

No one is more talented than BJ Penn, but he often brought more attitude than training to his fights, and he's at that age where he can't do anything but slide down. He's now facing a bigger, hungrier, meaner opponent than he's faced in some time.

If he can't take Rory out in the first round, he'll lose the fight.

Good way to hype up his own victory against him I suppose.

I certainly won't be hyping him up as 'the next big thing-who-had-another-hiccup' after Penn is done mopping the floor with him and, neither will BJ I believe.

Shocker. The guy HE beat is the future of the division. Shocking...I'm shocked

Good way to hype up his own victory against him I suppose.

I certainly won't be hyping him up as 'the next big thing-who-had-another-hiccup' after Penn is done mopping the floor with him and, neither will BJ I believe.

Really looking forward to seeing BJ fans responses if Rory wins. Will they make excuses for BJ or give Rory his props? Will be very telling ...

Shocker. The guy HE beat is the future of the division. Shocking...I'm shocked

Condit's beaten 28 guys ... didn't hear him mention any of those guys. Why the blind hate for Rory?

Condit's beaten 28 guys ... didn't hear him mention any of those guys. Why the blind hate for Rory?

Not sure if serious...

Brock Larson and Dan Hardy clearly aren't going to be taking the division by storm.

Not sure if serious...

Brock Larson and Dan Hardy clearly aren't going to be taking the division by storm.

Diaz ... Ellenberger ... DHK ... (Kampman loss) ... Georges (loss) ... he's fought a lot of the best in the division and still thinks Rory is the future champ. I think his version of reality is a little more developed than yours in regards to the future of the WW division.

Jake got ktfo and bored the house down against Heiron, DHK got tapped to a body lock, Kampmann just got KTFO, while Georges has been the divisional king for awhile.

Short answer is you're a tool. Condit is giving him a stamp of approval because he's young with potential and he already holds a win over him.

Jake got ktfo and bored the house down against Heiron, DHK got tapped to a body lock, Kampmann just got KTFO, while Georges has been the divisional king for awhile.

Short answer is you're a tool. Condit is giving him a stamp of approval because he's young with potential and he already holds a win over him.

ok I'm convinced ... you should go into politics by the way ...

Back