International Europe's continued cultural enrichment.

Yeah, because precedents are irrelevant and previously established credibility (or the complete lack of it in this instance) should never matter.

You can claim precedent and a lack credibility as much as you want, but you still haven’t proven it. Do you plan to, or is attacking sources and not arguments your (one and) only response to facts you don’t like?

^-brown eyes basic bitch hater

smileys-miscellaneous-112129.gif

This isn’t a grinder profile.

I'm sensing some latent homophobia here. Who brought up green eyes or "getting a room"? And they were clearly joking about it. Relaaax. Grindr doesn't require that many modest words or elict talk of all the Nordic women you plan on impregnating (a nod to the "white genocide" narrative and, actual declining ethnic Norwegian demo).

TFR.jpg

You should just cut to the chase

I do, my perspective isn't one of an outsider so why even pretend otherwise? Again, 95% of the time it isn't me bringing it up. I'm not the one starting endless thread after thread after thread. There aren't many posters who want to discuss the topics I'm primarily interested in and even fewer who can hold a conversation on that front.

What does this mean? :confused:

It’s not called the hypocritical left for no reason. Let that sink in. The dems smear republicans by calling them gay or tranny.

<WellThere>

I'm sensing some latent homophobia here. Who brought up green eyes or "getting a room"? And they were clearly joking about it. Relaaax. Grindr doesn't require that many modest words or elict talk of all the Nordic women you plan on impregnating (a nod to the "white genocide" narrative and, actual declining ethnic Norwegian demo).

TFR.jpg

I do, my perspective isn't one of an outsider so why even pretend otherwise? Again, 95% of the time it isn't me bringing it up. I'm not the one starting endless thread after thread after thread. There aren't many posters who want to discuss the topics I'm primarily interested in and even fewer who can hold a conversation on that front.

What does this mean? :confused:

See, this is just lame.

If anybody on here described their genitals the way you just did, I'd poke fun at them. When people compliment their own bodies, I poke fun at them. But if I poke fun at you, I'm suddenly homophobic? It was a joke.

Using your sexual orientation as a defense mechanism against jokes is lame. You don't get immunity from jokes just because you can accuse people of homophobia.

Now if you actually thought that I was somehow being mean to you for being bisexual, I'm sorry to give you that impression. That literally could not be further from the intent of that joke.

Last edited:
My blue eyes aren't worthy of @Bald1 or @NoDak time. I guess I'll just have to stick with the ez lays then (asians and latinas <Moves>)
I'm sure your brown eye's good enough to be the guest of honour in a pride march. :D

Quit tagging me in these convos ya buncha weirdos or I'll have to poke my eyes out.

I'm sure your brown eye's good enough to be the guest of honour in a pride march. :D

Quit tagging me in these convos ya buncha weirdos or I'll have to poke my eyes out.
My brown eyes? Who the hell you think you're responding too here?

i think Grønland is spreading :eek:

The boroughs of Groruddalen are all rough, with few pink nipples. Norway on the whole is not ordinarily brought up in these conversations unless people mistake it for Sweden and for good reason. Labour needs to be closed out and kept from running the government indefinitely. The FrP has moderated itself since breaking out from being decades long opposition, but that was expected.

Back