News European Lightweight Champions League with 1 000 000 € prize pool - Oktagon Gamechanger 2

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
Last edited:
Losene Keita should win it and a good thing as he is loyal to Oktagon anyone else wins they would sign to PFL. Where is Mate Sanikidze?

Losene Keita should win it and a good thing as he is loyal to Oktagon anyone else wins they would sign to PFL. Where is Mate Sanikidze?

Mate is at 145lbs. I'm not confident Losene Keita "should win" he's pretty raw and a bit undersized for 155lbs. Pregdrag and Mochamdd could be real tests for him. Losene is still probably the favorite but I could see him getting a little exposed at 155lbs here.

Mate is at 145lbs. I'm not confident Losene Keita "should win" he's pretty raw and a bit undersized for 155lbs. Pregdrag and Mochamdd could be real tests for him. Losene is still probably the favorite but I could see him getting a little exposed at 155lbs here.
As is a lightweight tourney Mate is listed as a Lightweight.
Screenshot 2024-01-24 4.24.16 PM.png
And Losene Keita is listed as a Welterweight.
Screenshot 2024-01-24 4.25.45 PM.png

Thought Kieta was going for the ufc next. He’s good enough where he probably should. But €1M is more than he’d get paid.

Thought Kieta was going for the ufc next. He’s good enough where he probably should. But €1M is more than he’d get paid.
He had serious offers from all major promotions. Biggest offer was from PFL, reportedly huge amount of money...but Keita declined.

As is a lightweight tourney Mate is listed as a Lightweight.
View attachment 1025817
And Losene Keita is listed as a Welterweight.
View attachment 1025818

Sanikidze surprised everyone and gave up his FW belt, reportedly plans to move down and fight in BW.

Makwan Amrkhani vs. Mochamed Machaev
Marcel Grabinski vs. Acoidan Duque
Vladimir Lengal vs. Daniel Torres
Akonne Wanliss vs. Sahil Siraj

Have been announced in the opening round.

Back