• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Euro/Copa Football Discussion: V11 Team Freedom Eagles Keep Your Heads Up, imo Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowhere Fast

Chules' Emotional Hostage.
@Gold
Reaction score
usa-american-flag-waving-animated-gif-32.gif

So you lost against Argentina? Big deal, they are World Cup Finalists and have the GOAT in their team. You have Kyle Beckerman running around out there. Was reaching semi final of the COPA a bad thing? I think not.

Despite the lack of on field talent you continue to do your great nation proud at major tournaments (something those English frauds could learn about) Team Freedom Eagles will learn from this experience and come back stronger, no doubt in my mind.

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal - Concrete, Asprilla (RIP), Frenzy, Bones, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, Claude, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Angus Bless, Daspy, Tules

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Chris Partlow (on loan)

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS

Mercenaries - HOFer EOW

Drawchester United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Hotspur- Carl Drogo (RIP) , blokeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sunderland - UltraMagnus, Cardona (RIP)

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Scottish Football:

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Kadafi(RIP) ,

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid,

Lyon - kerozene74

Team Freedomland - Dr J, Xtramob, TehDoctah, Lil Mountain, Lloyd, Chris Partlow

tumblr_mn0dsonoZx1s5snuro1_250.gif

olivia-munn-gifs.gif

serena-bathngsuit-jamaica.png

C2wUImy.png

Last edited:
Top poster, but I feel that the Fred could have done with 95% more parring of @xtramob and Team Murica.

Top poster, but I feel that the Fred could have done with 95% more parring of @xtramob and Team Murica.

As I stated, they reached the semi final and lost against the World Cup runners up. Is that really worth mocking when you compare and contrast what England are doing at the Euros?

As I stated, they reached the semi final and lost against the World Cup runners up. Is that really worth mocking when you compare and contrast what England are doing at the Euros?

Yes. We will get ours, so give it good before you get got. Got it? Good.

Never let levelheadedness get in the way of potential pars IMO.

Top poster

Disappointing fred

No Anime Antoine and the Euro FF is outdated.

Subpar thread if I'm honest.

giroud-Xhaka-main.jpg

Love is in the air...
There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Arsenal fans' bonkers behaviour when it comes to social media.

They've long had a Twitter reputation for their slightly, erm, unbalanced/extreme (delete as you see fit) reactions to just about anything involving them - as neatly exemplified by Piers Morgan.

And now they're living up to expectations once again.

They haven't even played together yet but already it looks like Arsenal could have a new bromance to replace Mesut Ozil and Mathieu Flamini - in the shape of Olivier Giroud and new signing Granit Xhaka.

Just look at how they greeted each other last night at the full-time whistle ofFrance's draw with Switzerland at Euro 2016:

I did a sex wee

giroud-Xhaka-main.jpg

Love is in the air...
There are three certainties in life: death, taxes, and Arsenal fans' bonkers behaviour when it comes to social media.

They've long had a Twitter reputation for their slightly, erm, unbalanced/extreme (delete as you see fit) reactions to just about anything involving them - as neatly exemplified by Piers Morgan.

And now they're living up to expectations once again.

They haven't even played together yet but already it looks like Arsenal could have a new bromance to replace Mesut Ozil and Mathieu Flamini - in the shape of Olivier Giroud and new signing Granit Xhaka.

Just look at how they greeted each other last night at the full-time whistle ofFrance's draw with Switzerland at Euro 2016:

I did a sex wee

inb4 he says FFS Giroud when he fucks up his assist :p

In the midst of the Brexit talks and the Ireland game later today, I need to get my feelings out.

So rustled. Supposedly the guy just asked him if he was ready for the game tonight.

Maybe he'd just seen videos of Argentina spanking USA?
After doing some research Ronaldo said in a press conference that he wont be answering any questions from cmtv, which is where the reporter is from.

Speaking of USA, they didn't have a single shot on goal against Argentina.

After doing some research Ronaldo said in a press conference that he wont be answering any questions from cmtv, which is where the reporter is from.

Speaking of USA, they didn't have a single shot on goal against Argentina.

What's his beef with them? Fair enough not answering Qs, but throwing their mic in the river? Leave that to the pros like Zlatan, IMO.

My mate said USA were woeful and it could have been a lot worse.

Be good to see what @xtramob thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back