Euro/Copa Football Discussion: Day 3 - Take a bow Wales Edition

Who will advance further in the Euros?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenzy
Remastered Skyrim announced over the weekend.

flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg
when is it coming out? i need to finish fallout 4

we'd still smash you. dont get cocky cos youre bullying around poverty countries
OIIIIIIIIII!!!!! Don't be rude, it would be competitive. Want to see what Blokey would say since he's been watching, and rooting I might add, for both.

when is it coming out? i need to finish fallout 4
October 28.

Skyrim Special Edition will be available free of charge to PC players who already own Skyrim and the complete Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn DLC expansions on Steam. It is also free to players who own the Legendary Edition in Steam.

^Sweet, I won't have to buy it to see if it would be worth it for those who already played the base game on console.

OIIIIIII you know how much I despise Beckerman ffs. Cheap shot!

man up and stop posting like a bitchblood fass. 'oiiiiiiiii........wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh'

blokey is saying fighting words. you fight him ffs. he wants sum!

man up and stop posting like a bitchblood fass. 'oiiiiiiiii........wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhh'

blokey is saying fighting words. you fight him ffs. he wants sum!
Mans taking shots at Mob before his coffee.

Cdubbbbbbbbb!

Yeah Stan Collymore put out a live reporting vid of him leaving the stadium, was f'n mental lol. Even he got tear gassed. Hooligans who came just to target anyone in an England shirt. F'n cunts.

Bruda Tules!!!!!

Mad ting. I suppose it's all the years of England giving it large. Our best/worst hooligans are all banned though. Their lot aren't even hooligans, they're sober fighters. Bit of a mismatch.

The worst I've seen is one guy lying on the ground while policeman after policeman take turns booting and hitting him as they run past.

i saw this the other day

f'n unreal

guy is tall as fuck too

sign him up Wenger!
He had so many clearances, was immense. Him and Cameron make a solid pairing, it's just our fullbacks are now the ?'s

Dribbling shittle spud sunderCUNT Yedlin is a liability.

Bruda Tules!!!!!

Mad ting. I suppose it's all the years of England giving it large. Our best/worst hooligans are all banned though. Their lot aren't even hooligans, they're sober fighters. Bit of a mismatch.

The worst I've seen is one guy lying on the ground while policeman after policeman take turns booting and hitting him as they run past.

exactly, the english lads getting rekt right now are old middle aged guys with beer bellies who can barely throw a punch

yeah the videos of it coming out aren't pretty. french police are f'n useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back