Euro 2020 thread V5: Homecoming

Who are you rooting for now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I've been hit by a truck ffs

[Santi Aouna] PSG want to sign either C. Ronaldo or P. Pogba this summer. Ronaldo is considering leaving Juve. Juve would let him leave if a satisfactory offer comes. PSG are talking to Pogba. Juventus are targeting him as well. The club aims to recruit another midfielder after Georginio Wijnaldum.

[Santi Aouna] PSG want to sign either C. Ronaldo or P. Pogba this summer. Ronaldo is considering leaving Juve. Juve would let him leave if a satisfactory offer comes. PSG are talking to Pogba. Juventus are targeting him as well. The club aims to recruit another midfielder after Georginio Wijnaldum.
So they're really gonna play a 2-6-2

44869103-9741461-image-a-3_1625062747023.jpg

<{you!}>

Any Leicester fans in de 'ouse? Great signing w Daka from Salzburg - that's probably a steal. @Chules Always surprised Arsenal not more after that sort of players from smaller leagues - ending up with some mug right off the bench of Barca, Real whatever or some overrated Bundesliga players who were already not impressive here.

@Deffid surprised they sell someone to another club than Leipzig ugh :confused:

Pfizer mate

Hope you doing better QUICK! Need u on our whatever we are now on bandwagon(Italy for the footie, Ukraine for the ladies) :p gonna get me Biontech/Pfizer Thu next week.

Pussio, I drank for 10 hours on each shot.

Congratulations

However Bud Light does not count. I would love to see you after 8 pints of Stella, you wouldn't be able to move.

One day we will have a few pints together, followed by me doing the following . . .

David-Haye-and-Dereck-Chi-007.jpg

same here, 2nd is scheduled in 2 weeks.
Didnt they mention paracetamol in case you feel side effects ?
Feel better, mate.

yeah I have my paracetemol at hand and plenty of fluids

I'm sure I will survive lol, good luck with your jab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back