Euro 2020 thread V4: - Engerland v Germany Match Edition

Will you be watching Beecee's watchalong tomorrow?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole "You have to start Saka bc he was good for a game" nonsense is what hampers England and doesn't fly in other national teams.
Yes, you're supposed to play well when you're picked. If that's the rationale, why is Kane in?
And honestly, Sterling has been playing terribly, he's just creased a couple in. He's supposed to. He very well may score today, but could you imagine him off the bench?

So much pace and creativity on the bench and none on the pitch. Germany are pragmatic and aggressive, why not go out on your shield?

the fact sancho has played six minutes this entire tournament with how England has been perofrming is appalling. at least if you put him on and he plays poorly you can go with "well, we needed something so i tried it". definitely think Grealish should be nailed on, but waht do i knwo.

When he's involved in the game I quite like watching Havertz

Bring on Sancho, Grealish, Foden and take Kane off

Go all IN ffs

Fuck this virgin manager

England look awful, even in defense and are only level because of Pickford. They can’t string 3 good forward passes or create anything, a change needs to be made.

Also amazing to hear the fans who are so loud today. Shout your lungs out lads. Best fans.

Slim-Jesus-Drill-Time-Video.jpg

This brilliant idea Soufgate has where 3 players choke up on the ball when Germany's in possession is so fucking stupid and has no transition to it when the ball is won or played.

wow my stream is very behind lol

Turkish kebab man gave me alot of food

put
"Watching football, give me lots" on the note as I ordered a large anyway lmfao

Turkish kebab man gave me alot of food

put
"Watching football, give me lots" on the note as I ordered a large anyway lmfao

honest and fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back