International Eurasian Union moves forward with united crypto currency. Pathway to 1 currency. Multipolar world.

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
https://bitsonline.com/eurasian-economic-union-cryptocurrency/

Russia
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Armenia

set to move forward with alternative to dollar denominated currency exchanges. Likewise other partners of the EEU and potential members, Iran, mongolia, tajikistan, uzbekistan, moldova may start to see the benefits of this. Tajikistan is in process of becoming member. And Iran if it ever reformed could become along with Mongolia. Vietnam, china. India is negotiating a trade deal with the eurasian union. Israel is also last i checked. Iran has interrim agreement. Moldova is observer member of the union.

Vietnam already has one and many of the partners in the SCO.

Russian officials have been exploring the possibility of using a cryptocurrency to get around the U.S. sanctions for quite a while now.

Two months ago, the idea of an oil-backed cryptocurrency that could be shared with other major oil exporting countries was first floated, and it is still under discussion.

Meanwhile, reaching agreement on a single cryptocurrency with EEU member states looks a more likely prospect than similar would-be campaigns in other oil exploring countries.

All member states of the EEU, which came into force as a political and economic union of several former Soviet republics in 2015, are Russia’s close allies, and some of them, such as Armenia and Belarus, heavily depend on Russian energy supplies.

Although none of Russia’s EEU partners are under U.S. sanctions, they have still been indirectly hit by the sanctions as their economies are closely interwoven with their more powerful benefactor.

Last edited:
All I know is that whenever I get mad at the state of the US, I remind myself that Putin banned all non-state owned crypto-currencies.

I don't have any interest in trading my bankster overlords for a corrupt state overlord.

All I know is that whenever I get mad at the state of the US, I remind myself that Putin banned all non-state owned crypto-currencies.

I don't have any interest in trading my bankster overlords for a corrupt state overlord.
Wait wait I've been told Putin is great and his word is trustworthy

Your bankers already own you whats the problem? at least russians and those in Eurasian union. Have nationalist governments that they actually support and like. State owned enterprises. Yes their is corruption but America is sadly ticking time bomb if it continues its current trend of destroying the people and waging wars across world and forgetting about its values.

Wait wait I've been told Putin is great and his word is trustworthy

I'm sure he is great for his circle of crony oligarchs.

Of course the Russians tolerate him because he is a competent, nationalist, gangster fifth columnist.

People have been touting cryptocurrencies as potential global currency for a while now.
Personally I'd like to actually see a demonstrated, sustained use case first (excluding speculation and crime obviously).

Hard to envision redeeming the currency for the commodity in that case. Somewhere between goats and gold the answer lies.

Absolutely, among the criteria for money it falls short on a couple. Portability, durability and maybe even fungability come to mind as problems.

Really though let's trust Putin who is at the forefront of confirmed state sponsored corruption (WC 2018 and Sochi 2014 doping) and accused Russian sponsored election meddling .

I don't confirm (yet) that Putin gave the ok on election meddling though I personally believe it's highly probable

Back