eubank jnr..

I don't get your meaning.

Chris is currently in Michigan Fighting in the Nationals. How do you mean dragged-out? There's actually very little press about him at the behest of his Father, who has drilled into Chris's head not to give an Interview until at least his 19th Professional Fight. That's quite a ways away.

its been mentioned a few times in the UK press (daily newspaper).. the father son thing seems to be being over emphasized in england..

Hmm, I was under the impression that there actually wasn't that much press surrounding him, he says he's only given one Interview (or he told McCallum that in front of me), but then again if one press agent got a hold of information then word may have spread. He flies almost completely under the radar here in America, and that's even among Boxing circles.

He recently moved back to the UK. I don't know why exactly but we were given the impression something went on with the Family, as he and his Brother both who lived here went back.

As of this second I have all his gear and am just waiting to receive the cash to send it to him so he can continue his training there.

Bad news is there seems to have been a falling out with Eubank Sr. and Mike. So I'm not sure what's going to go on with who is going to train Chris Jr. and whatnot. I'll ask him.

I wonder what chris snr (who i met on the streets of london) makes of his son having street fights and putting them on youtube.

As for me i admire chris jnr tremendously.He grew up in luxury and i remember he decided to do boxing at 14-15 as a career i saw it on the reality tv show "the eubanks" and dismissed it as a stunt. How wrong i was.

Eubank Jr does street fighting?
Like a Kimbo? Or more unplanned, let's brawl type stuff?

He had a fight in an under ground car park if I remember right, and it was filmed and put on youtube.

He basically just kicked the shit out of some bad boy yardy.

He recently moved back to the UK. I don't know why exactly but we were given the impression something went on with the Family, as he and his Brother both who lived here went back.

As of this second I have all his gear and am just waiting to receive the cash to send it to him so he can continue his training there.

Bad news is there seems to have been a falling out with Eubank Sr. and Mike. So I'm not sure what's going to go on with who is going to train Chris Jr. and whatnot. I'll ask him.

i read recently that he was training with the uk boxing team for london 2012

As for me i admire chris jnr tremendously.He grew up in luxury and i remember he decided to do boxing at 14-15 as a career i saw it on the reality tv show "the eubanks" and dismissed it as a stunt. How wrong i was.

Yeah it was some rapper kid who shit-talked his Dad in a song I think, or something along those lines. All I ever got out of it from Chris himself is the one thing that footage didn't show, which was that the guy put a knife on him right before the fight started.

i read recently that he was training with the uk boxing team for london 2012

Well he's got the talent. But he has more of a Pro Style. However, I wonder how he's training when I have a Box full of all his gear! HA!

Back